• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing Special , just caught to kill Pidgeots
35hjwgw.jpg

wasted 42 ultra balls , 110+ super balls on marowak and thats what i got:

19:11 Sorry, your pokeball broke.

Catching weepinbell has always been impossible for me.. tried to catch it on Gold and failed, Jasper tooooooo

If I see anyone else creating a fight, insulting or spamming he's gonna receive an infraction immediatelly. Consider that a warning everyone.

Do I have to use letter size 7 for you guys to understand that?

forgot this?

Rofl, i think many thinks i did quit but then you guys are wrong! but i might lose my account cuz i sent my computer to a shop (to get it fixed) w/e lol and i need a reply from them i hope they dont say that i have to get new one well ye, then ill lose my acc cuz i had all my shits on it, also i cant remember my acc :D

@ up.. WTF?!
AT THE GUY ASKING OF LVL 100+
I think 3 on gold.. 100 (dedebemsussa), 103 (draco), 101 (zelphy).
Note to Self: Still no magmar.. Still no fire stones.. 800 ultras gone, and 300 supers.. --'
starting to get pissed at magmars, i sold everything i own except pokes.. my stones collection, like 1k pots of lava haha, everything. ='[

@ up.. WTF?!
AT THE GUY ASKING OF LVL 100+
I think 3 on gold.. 100 (dedebemsussa), 103 (draco), 101 (zelphy).
Note to Self: Still no magmar.. Still no fire stones.. 800 ultras gone, and 300 supers.. --'
starting to get pissed at magmars, i sold everything i own except pokes.. my stones collection, like 1k pots of lava haha, everything. ='[

Wait for update, maybe Master Ball is coming :D!.. price? 10k xD

lol >,> 10k masterball? LMAO i don't think so ;L
So all pokemons going be price less 10k

@Emerald

Code:
17:45 You catch a Pokemon! (Fearow).
17:45 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

Second Super Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back