• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, I have 58 leaves... should I collect to leaf stone quest or should i sell it.. right now i need more money, but do people buy leaf stone?

Wish I could help you. I personally would be selling the leaves, but I don't know much about the server yet. Been playing REAL pokemon in my earlier days. Haven't figured out half the things I can even do yet xD

hehe thanks :D

ok i will sell my leaves and buy super balls with them.. if i seriously don't catch a weepinbell, ill quit :/

18 hehe :p i could have been like 20 by now but i was so depressed for not catching a weepinbell before but now im back :D:D

18 hehe :p i could have been like 20 by now but i was so depressed for not catching a weepinbell before but now im back :D:D

haha yea gz ifelt the same when i catched a pidgeotto. i was lvl 12 then i cathed one and went fast to 20 :p

Yeah, I still can't get on silver. The online count has been 319 for like ever and I've been trying to get back on for like an hour or longer. Keeps saying disconnected from server and stuff. If I try to go on gold, it says I'm already online on another server. Obviously I'm not. >.>

Yeah, I still can't get on silver. The online count has been 319 for like ever and I've been trying to get back on for like an hour or longer. Keeps saying disconnected from server and stuff. If I try to go on gold, it says I'm already online on another server. Obviously I'm not. >.>

Don't play Silver :p come to Jasper if you don't have a high lvl char in silver

ill also adivce you to go on jesper. waitinglist is a lot faster, and the serv is not always full. :p and since your only 12 you could easely get it on jesper 2

It took me ages to get 12 :[ I'm not leaving unless I wake up there with a zubat xD I'm free account so I sorta don't have a lot going for me xD

lol how it could took you ages :p? i have a tip for you first go hunt rattata's and catch 2 or 1, and get 30 apple bites, then u'll be 7~ and then you can go hunt rattatas further or go hunt north of cerulean pc, pidgeys and pidgeotto over there.. to lvl 10~ and then catch a pidgey and go bellsproud and catch one and ull be 12 in no-time :p

I should pick cerulean, then go hunt some rattata's down but if its too crowded you also could go south to saffron city and go down the sewers in thre but there you can meet zubats.. and if u want i could give you a rattata, no idea why :p but i dont do anything with it..

Well I'll make a character, but I won't be able to play cause it's being stupid and won't let me login cause I got kicked off silver but my character won't logout so I'm not allowed to login to any characters on my account.

aew :/ that sucks. i wont be able to play tonight too i guess :p my internet does some weird things and when i'm on place 10~ i got kicked and then back on 140~ :p.. well whats ur ingame name gonna be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back