• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously remove this game hang due to a lag, it sucks

i dont completely agree with teh Maverick's list but most of those things r a problem. also there is an item called "image" it should be changed to "camera" or something like that. starting pokemon is fine. and cost to heal is fine as long as the old loot rate is back. the old loot rate wasnt even to high.... it was fine if anything the perm items rate needed to be dropped by 25% of what they where.

Damn nice, about PA: i didnt mean any offence, i was just telling my opinion, PA is really great too, when both games are up i dont know which one i should play!

just ask the creator of elfbot to make personal bots for u, and u bot on both servers :)

Actually all complainers are noobs , werent you from like 2 -3 days crying like babies for it to open..... lol , then expect some bugs and stuff , it is a new thing and it definetly had to be tested for a long time..

This SERVER IS SHIT Jk Jk , you guys should've seen POBr when it opened it was the fuckng shet

dedi is good but we still are under ddos and 500+ peoples want to join so what u supposed?

Asahdushaudahuaudu funny :) "DDOS" :D

some buildings dont show up on the mini map either kinda annoying. and mountain boarders show up as grass too.

u should be able to minimize pkmn window and hotkey attacks

Last edited:
and 10000 ppl on 1 spawn and havent seen and interesting poke yet , =(

edit; woho game hang due to lag now for 7 min <.<

Last edited:
I really wanna make an account, Ive been waiting forever and it's getting really annoying and I'm getting mad......

22:43 , Star Fox, Myths.
Total: 74 players. << 74 players it lags like if there would be 19283731627 ppl online...

I dont have lag, just 1 thing:
Can walk good with the arrows, need do "Map-click"..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back