• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the bug fix thread, atleast someone else is showing they care, and not only spamming about "WHEN ON?"

Yea thanks for the support haha.

-.^ i didn't click on it.
its impossible to report bugs since the server isn't play able they have an own forum go there and make a list here and shtf here :D

I am able to play it, hence the reason I've reported a fair amount of things already -.-

I propose full community support from OTland users, don't let this die, it's waaaay tooo custom to just let it drop.
Once the server achieves a stable status I will be suggesting some changes on the server that i think you may like.

But, this is the first one, is it possible to make the pokemons just have a one on one battle instead of having 3 or more on your pokemon?
I think that will be much better(GBA-like) than having a lot pf pokemons attacking yours.

@PU team
what about a Linux client x)?

I propose full community support from OTland users, don't let this die, it's waaaay tooo custom to just let it drop.
Once the server achieves a stable status I will be suggesting some changes on the server that i think you may like.

But, this is the first one, is it possible to make the pokemons just have a one on one battle instead of having 3 or more on your pokemon?
I think that will be much better(GBA-like) than having a lot pf pokemons attacking yours.

theres actually a gba-like online pokemon game its the same frigging gameplay as gba's . It's like having all gbas in the world linked so everybody can play pocket monsters online

Pokemon World Online lol

Problem =/

May i have your attention please.

When i download the client and i run it. It works perfectly fine untill it opens up the client. It says that there was an error and all your hotkeys are reset. My older brother plays on this laptop and he plays rl tibia. And he got a bit pissed when the hotkeys got reseted. Can you fix that please?

When i download the client and i run it. It works perfectly fine untill it opens up the client. It says that there was an error and all your hotkeys are reset. My older brother plays on this laptop and he plays rl tibia. And he got a bit pissed when the hotkeys got reseted. Can you fix that please?

I'm the real slim shady.

(I had this error too)

It has to do with your config in the AppData, I think you should be able to create one separate for each client..

However PU should fix it themselves, as their game isn't supposed to mess up the original tibia client ;p

same here ,

when the server started i was really dissapointed one word failue
laggy server,no acc maker,and epic and annoying bugs in the client like reseting the hotkeys.
no point to keep posting useless things here you just pamming this thread,
game is good and well scripted i got to say the world map looks aweful hurrble!
tibia mapping sprites looks way more better i think the whole map look change was useless
and looks ugly and old and for the staff you should have started the server when you have finished all the things that you need to finish
and not let to some annoying pokenerds to make you release a buggy server before its time.
so for now i think this server is useless and you better turn it off untill you finish all the things that you need to finish
or this will just be like KA Failure.

i agree with theroyal... in a way an ot is a business and ofc your going to have complaints but a business is very stressfull... but if you push through it your product can be a booming business. ignore the noobs. fix ur shit, take a break and then fix it, idc, i would rather seen pokemon unleashed online in 6 months, than never.

i agree with theroyal... in a way an ot is a business and ofc your going to have complaints but a business is very stressfull... but if you push through it your product can be a booming business. ignore the noobs. fix ur shit, take a break and then fix it, idc, i would rather seen pokemon unleashed online in 6 months, than never.

This.

when the server started i was really dissapointed one word failue
laggy server,no acc maker,and epic and annoying bugs in the client like reseting the hotkeys.
no point to keep posting useless things here you just pamming this thread,
game is good and well scripted i got to say the world map looks aweful hurrble!
tibia mapping sprites looks way more better i think the whole map look change was useless
and looks ugly and old and for the staff you should have started the server when you have finished all the things that you need to finish
and not let to some annoying pokenerds to make you release a buggy server before its time.
so for now i think this server is useless and you better turn it off untill you finish all the things that you need to finish
or this will just be like KA Failure.

Wrong advice. Do NOT turn off the server(That's the main problem that got KA to fail[It was never on and they took forever]).
Sure, I would agree that the game is laggy and hat should be the first thing they should work on, because at least the server doesn't have game exploit(yet), which that was on of the main reasons KA also failed and the server of PU is playable.
I would agree only on the character sprite, because they should have been done using 32x64 sprites instead of 32x32(small pokemon are as big as you ingame) also they should have offset the sprites(which can be done on a DAT editor) so the sprites don't look like they and standing/moving on the lower corner of the tile.

Well Team PU, don't lose your momentum, you guys are doing great, just keep going and finish things.
Hey on the pokemons game part of the funs is watching your pokemons evolve, so let's watch this server evolve into something better.

Wrong advice. Do NOT turn off the server(That's the main problem that got KA to fail[It was never on and they took forever]).
Sure, I would agree that the game is laggy and hat should be the first thing they should work on, because at least the server doesn't have game exploit(yet), which that was on of the main reasons KA also failed and the server of PU is playable.
I would agree only on the character sprite, because they should have been done using 32x64 sprites instead of 32x32(small pokemon are as big as you ingame) also they should have offset the sprites(which can be done on a DAT editor) so the sprites don't look like they and standing/moving on the lower corner of the tile.

Well Team PU, don't lose your momentum, you guys are doing great, just keep going and finish things.
Hey on the pokemons game part of the funs is watching your pokemons evolve, so let's watch this server evolve into something better.

Yea, well they said to everyone this is still in BETA stages.

@Down: Added to the list ;D thanks! keep em coming (I haven't been able to play for a bit).

Last edited:
add text to the signs thatd be really nice and help out new players. there are quite a few signs that r placed on the map but when u look at them they are completely empty.

I believe 'blank' is more appropriate as 'empty' defines space and a lack of

Actually IDK, I was just feeling ubersmart right there...

lagg/rollbacks seem to be fixed, its been up for Hours now with NO lagg and no hangs at all. whatever the staff did, it seems to work.

U serious?

As a heart attack?

No really...

For real?

FAIL opened it up while downloading 2 themes...shit connection is shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back