• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLL] Transfering Issue

Want a Transfere back to Shadowcores?

• Yes,let peoples be able to Transfere back to Shadowcores with the same Requitments

Votes: 103 51.8%
  • Yes,Delete Lunarforce and put all players back to Shadowcores

Votes: 14 7.0%
  • Yes,Make transfere for Fre

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • No,We dont want a transfere back option

Votes: 75 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Yes,Delete Lunarforce and put all players back to Shadowcores" I lol'd.

You took the decision (Last Decision uhsdusdh) to transfer to Lunar, now you are staying. Fagot

hAHAHAHA dafuq ?

They just opened the transfer for some weeks ago ? Just go Hang urself so we get rid of one retard on this server/forum

And ofc its lapa who made it HAHAHAHAH LAUGHING SOOO BAAD AT YOU FUCKING NOOB!

First you cry for 6 months that you want to transfer to Lunarforce and now after 2 weeks you already pussy out? Idiot

Sori , me england is bad , Yea Lapa I thought you quit but then you came back with LAST DESISN RELOADUJE x3003939 and brang 10 randoms from Advertising , GL & HF

im staying here.

Keep hating retards =) I just made this thread to make smth back on shadowcores since many players are still there. I am bussy on Galana so cant do something here but atleast on shadowcores I could just be there at wars.

@Demontorrent aka Most redhead Hater : Just stfu ur a guy that has been recuited randomly from skype so what are you telling me about trade players :D :> ?

"Since many players are still there" so u say afk botters or people that never fought a war before are players? Good argument.

Back