• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] Pokemon Adventures

That's pretty smart, except that the level gap should expand if you win a Badge...

awesome idea. im getting really excited to play this especially since its an english server

Me and my lovely pidgeot racing against a train from viridian to celadon and i won, my pidgeot ish way too fast :twisted:

Me and my pidgeot starting a race against an airplane

Well, the airplane was too fast for my pidgeot, so i couldn't follow it anymore (I lost :cry: )

:p

plane sprite needs more texture to it, but it's not exactly a vital game-look-changing sprite so it's good for now, plus it has no wheels ;)

just hurry up and bring the game out dammit :p

No mas spritessssssss

just open it lol

yes they post screens and screens and screen and screens but they never open it they are other team lier like svke they lie and this staff lie too we open in 3/4 weeks and 3/4 weeks passed in 3 motnh -.- stupid liars

yes they post screens and screens and screen and screens but they never open it they are other team lier like svke they lie and this staff lie too we open in 3/4 weeks and 3/4 weeks passed in 3 motnh -.- stupid liars

liars? well... we want to make a good,balanced and stable server

that's why it is taking that long, apologizes.

Hosted in? I mean the Host-Location xPPP
IF It has been released

Sry just a question my English isnt that good yet ;P

Last edited:
Me and my trusty companion Raichu.
blezoraichu.png

Me popping in on a few Charizards.
doublecharizardspawn.png

Me and Alakazam fishing.
fishingwithalakazam.png

I guess Golem dosent see me.
golem.png

Train Station
trainstation.png

Playing Tibia,but I FAIL.
dumbi.png

Dexing my new Gengar
gengar.png

Me and my newly caught Dewgong surfing in an area where you need to be able to use fly.
surfing.png

Hahaha imma Brock-wannabe.
nursejoy.png

Blastoise Free Zone
attackk.png

Damn Boss...This is not what I signed up for...
gamecorner.png

Me giving you all the finger for not opening this up sooner, and teasing us with images...

2628376325_68c642a9ee_o.png

Oh and please tell me you guys didn't rip POBR's map...that would make this a ultifail

Back