• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] Pokemon Adventures

PA Client rar

Alba updated it on the "Would you like an account on the pre beta test?" page

I dont find this fun. Its really hard to get good pokemons, and you walk slowly and that you dont have light pisses you off. Make it slightly easier and I might play.

I dont find this fun. Its really hard to get good pokemons, and you walk slowly and that you dont have light pisses you off. Make it slightly easier and I might play.

Might? they are not begging you to play..

@People that have been on the beta: How does is compare to PO? Is it more fun? etc

@People that have been on the beta: How does is compare to PO? Is it more fun? etc

I found it more fun than PO,

1) It's an english-based game.
2) More hunting spots.
3) faster respawn.
4) keeps fun playing.
5) Supportive staff, however, they don't have a support channel <_<.
6) The 'Pokemon' channel is awesome.
7) Cooldown timer is awesome.

Can't come up with more, but I like PA better than PO.

Its very well made, but I wasted more than 14 pokeballs before I caught my first. And Lolaye. Dont be a prick and say the obvious. I sayd that I might play, I didnt say anyone was begging me. Kthxbai.

besides the slow as hell walking and the unorganized cities its much better then PO. there needs to be move signs in town.

peed should be increased. if ur riding on something you walk super fast if your walking you move super slow. there is no middle.

oh also there r some random high lvl pkmn that 1 hit you. just east of pewter there is a fearow that is lvl 55 and attacks your pokemon and you. mean while there is a 51butterfree that doesnt attack unless you attack it first, and then even if your pkmn dies butterfree still wont go after the trainer(you)

You should also do something about these bleedin ksing, you cant do that on PO like the way you can here. It suc´cks that when you fight a pokemon, when its at red, someone comes and do finall hit and can catch it and not me.

I just got this before logging

18:27 Loot of a Haunter: an item of type 9460, please report it to gamemaster.

=P I didnt notice it first so I threw PB, donno what it was but u got the nr :p

Report bugs/suggestions at official forums

and keep in mind that it's a pre beta, so all this bugs will be fixed soon.

It's Beta Server.. They take it down whenever they find something to fix ^^

normally theres stages in beta. after every stage they fix all reported bugs and then when they have fixed them they make a new stage of beta and so on :)
This is a very special beta that ive played. im not complaining just saying :) if think they are doing a good job with the server.

besides the slow as hell walking and the unorganized cities its much better then PO. there needs to be move signs in town.

peed should be increased. if ur riding on something you walk super fast if your walking you move super slow. there is no middle.

oh also there r some random high lvl pkmn that 1 hit you. just east of pewter there is a fearow that is lvl 55 and attacks your pokemon and you. mean while there is a 51butterfree that doesnt attack unless you attack it first, and then even if your pkmn dies butterfree still wont go after the trainer(you)

Well that is what I am fearing the most with these projects. They can have all the features in the world, but with an unorganized map and unorganized RPG structure it is going to fall apart. The main reason I played PO was because it was VERY well planned out, and had a really good feel to it, maintaining that Pokemon Gameboy RPG to it.

I can't stress it enough to this team, please take your time with the RPG and map structure before you launch this project :D

Back