• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] Pokemon Adventures

Ok im gonna start, :)

EDIT:
WHEN IS IT OPEN BETA? NOT pre-beta and that shit just Real opened.?

Last edited:
Exploit Report!

There is a fishing exploit which will cause lag for nearby players also it's a level up exploit for players using Pokemons with wide area attacks.
ScreenShot:
pokess.png

Suggestion:
You can make a small cooldown for users or make the fishing function to work on wait,
Example:
You fish and he will be unable to move for 5 seconds then pokemon randomly appears or not.
You can make it to have a 10 seconds cool down and if the user attempts to spam it by hotkey 5 times within the 10 seconds he gets and extension on usability, instead of 10 he will wait 20.

I am level 78 with pokes ninetales, golem, poliwrath, fearow, seadra, tauros, golbat, bulba, squirtle, charmander, vulpix cubone etc. and its gotten pretty boring so if anyone decides to join I might be able to help lol Message me

@SHIN: That's not a exploit and a cooldown on fishing would fail.

i agree with blue +1
besides water pkmn dont give to much exp so u wouldnt even level fast from if you used field attacks.

There is a fishing exploit which will cause lag for nearby players also it's a level up exploit for players using Pokemons with wide area attacks.
ScreenShot:
pokess.png

Suggestion:
You can make a small cooldown for users or make the fishing function to work on wait,
Example:
You fish and he will be unable to move for 5 seconds then pokemon randomly appears or not.
You can make it to have a 10 seconds cool down and if the user attempts to spam it by hotkey 5 times within the 10 seconds he gets and extension on usability, instead of 10 he will wait 20.

Looks like fun :p

The pokeballs catch % prob is seriously very low

Sick dawg, cant wait for ze release, you and the other broskis have done a sick job, 10x better then PObr kudos to yall!

Back