• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Public ban reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tejdi

Hi Otland

I like your site because it's worth trusting, and many people work daily being employed in Otland to deliver to us great code, maps etc which is amazing.

Unfortunately, we have some DARK characters on the forum. Real bandits (or "wild warriors" you call them).

I think that we should publicly show that they are punished and we should show the reason why they have been banned so other will think twice before being removed from the best open-source, gaming community.

For example, extraordinary disgusting @Kay . (I hope I don't break rule #6, as he is not Otland's user anymore, so it doesn't apply).
The whole Otland should know why he is banned. Right?

I hope that this will make Otland a better place. And it will open people's eyes.

--

tl tr
What is the reason for banning Kay permanently?

He is in fact not permanently banned.
An accumulation of 3 or more warning points will lead to an automatic, temporary ban. When a warning point expires, the ban will be lifted.

Read the rules for reference.

For the record, he is still a user. And insulting him will give you another warning point. /s

Have a good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back