• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radonia

A little teaser of one small part of the map.

nfVDVq4Za7.png

PS: some places isnt 100% finished.

Looks like someone had a rough time erasing sand.

8GqCtbteAb.png

Nah, it was like 3 moves with the mouse.
And this minimap is just for you lostboy.

Dude, could you not use maps which are used in Ramurika? For crying out loud lol, I never gave you permission.. Can't stop you but still, it's a request. For instance that tomb and cyclops mountain.

I tried pm you, but you didn't answer. So I thought you quit ot, cus that link to Ramurika dosent work?
I also asked you to add my email adress but you didn't want to.

I'm not adding anyone's email adress, in fact I deleted a lot of them. People who see me online have me on their email, people who don't, well, we can always chat on otland/fans. But now I'm here and we can talk. Ramurika is still alive and using those pieces.

I got a suprise for this project later on :) and I'm pretty sure lots of ppl will be happy!

Radonia was once a great open-tibia server, but I'm not sure it'll give the same results once again.
Hopefully it's been developed in a modern way. And I don't like the minimap, looks way to messy ;)

And who would that be? What a great construction of your comment, it makes even more comments in your thread ;)

I surely hope it'll be as good as it once was, and possibly even better. With more players

I really love the team which is working togeter. The mapping looks good, alot of features looks great. I only do not like projects that goes too custom. For example I don't like custom vocations, but well I think this team understand how to make things ;).

As you can see, we didn't change the vocations very much. We just made the paladin to the real paladin :)

Back