• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radonia

aWOHjEf5e8.png

To be honest I have to say that I hate all servers with modificated vocations, it just ruins the tibia feeling in my opinion. I think I still will try out the server as it was awesome last time I played it but.. I doubt that it will so fun as it used to be.

Why is rangers weak when there are creatures around? I'm not sure if you really have thought that through but then that vocation will be like the pvp vocation?
I only read the ranger information...

To be honest I have to say that I hate all servers with modificated vocations, it just ruins the tibia feeling in my opinion. I think I still will try out the server as it was awesome last time I played it but.. I doubt that it will so fun as it used to be.

Why is rangers weak when there are creatures around? I'm not sure if you really have thought that through but then that vocation will be like the pvp vocation?

It depends, though.

I don't see the point in editing Paladin so it's holy and adding a new vocation "Ranger"..

Nice World of Warcrage aspect.. not.

-Erotic.

Weak when other monsters are near, not your own :p

And like I wrote in both the pictures, this is just examples.

I think it'll be too messy for new players to get used to the new custom vocations, that's why I prefer original.

Wilderness

xEgH36crO3.png

hpUPeMoBVU.png

DsfwsmEzWJ.png

Mapping by: Neon

Regards,
Radonia Team​

1st Mars
- Added a very big rotworm island west from synthia
- Removed alot of water from the continents to make the map more flexible and people can enter places much easier
- Added around 3000 monsters all over the map
- Removed old things that was a big facepalm (my mapping)
- Lots of caves now have some kind of secret
- Sultania remake (the whole city is now different)
- Added flying carpet (with moving scripts) from Sultania to Ardgare
- Moved some places to other places to make the map built on a better standard (ex: pirates not 10000 squares from city)
- Added elf fortress to death swamp
- Added a cult cave in Ardgare/Synthia
- Added a nomad village far south from Sultania
- Cut 2 amazon camps to make it 1 big amazon camp
- Added a very big castle with undead creatures with a quest
- 2 dungeons added but no monsters
- Made a puzzle of the golden armor quest (you dont need to kill anything IF you have the items to do the quest) but still its a hard quest
- Remade the nature south of synthia to be more like poh in rl tibia (no giant spiders)
- Added a faster way from synthia to sultania (walking)
- Some synthia houses now have gardens
- Removed the west wall from synthia and made a few new houses
- Added the Red Guards castle east from Synthia (Quest)
- Ardgare is now accessable from north in synthia outskirts
- The outlaw camp north east from synthia has been revamped and expanded
- Added a bog raider cave very far away from Sultania (might build something to make it easier to get there)
- Amun-dihn is now accessable from west of sultania
- Added a town in amun-dihn wich have been "raided" by werewolves
- Also opened lots of ways with the removing of water
- Old secrets is now easier to find in Amun-dihn
- Moved the Ardgare dragon spawn from Ardgare to Amun-dihn
- Added a spider cave in amun-dihn with spiders, poison spiders, tarantulas and giant spiders
- Opened lots of ways in Amun-dihn by removing half of the mountain
- The tortoise islands is now accessable from Amun-dihn, Sultania and Ardgare
- The Bloodwing Pass west from Synthia is now the home of all outlaws (lots of secrets and quests added to the places)
- Expanded the necromancer cave even more

1st Mars

- Added tree behind wall in synthia.

:eek:

[sarcasm]Oh I can see this project doesn't have a good team[/sarcasm]

Nopes, the deal explicitly said that the copyrights were not for sale, just the map, as we would still have full rights to start up a server with the same map, if we felt like it.

Thats a pretty slidebag move in my opinion

He certainly paid alot for a map though. :p Well its good project is getting back on track, I guess I can delete the files on my comp then since you are taking care of it. (Still have them since I was hosting, laying in the dust lol).

Hmmm, I just can't think of anything you might be useful for :p
The only thing we need is mappers right now.

Yeah I guess, I absolutely will not be any useful mapper thats for sure! xD I might help out with some scripts thought. To lessen the burden on your main scripters once in a while. :p

Last edited:
Back