• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I re downloaded all the files you showed here and replaced the data folders but I still get the same message from the screenshot I showed before. The server still starts but it shows that stuff from screenie when I run the exe.

I know many would wanna know when we will release the new version.
I actually don't know :S It might take 1-3 days.
We want this to it's perfection, maybe next release it wont be so many complaints or bug reports :p

So look at it on the bright side xD

I will give more info later, since I don't know how it's going for Cykotitan right now...

/Limannen

Yea guys think like this. The longer time it takes to the next release the better it will be :)

This project seems to be very good but it would had been better if it was the latest damson

You lucky for the #1000 Post! :-(

@Topic
Keep up the great job, Limannen and Team.

We hope for the best on your next release, I know many out there who supports y'all and your work! Including me!

Thanks for being perfect :)

Zer0xe.

Thanks Minimii..:p
No problem, If any moderator could edit the thread just put in the rapidshare.com download link there (ofcourse you all should scan it before use it).

Btw, Just give rep to me as a thanks instead of posting "thanks" =)

What do you think about my new baner??^^
In future will be a logo into my server
I think you will play here xD
To the post:
Vittyn you can create new thread with 0.3.4 version,Limannen said this on the past...This is project from begining to last release will be on version 0.2+...
It's not hard to change to version 0.3.4...but you must change NPC script etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back