• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
gogo aaaaaaaaaarhhggg!! tibia tibia omg o yeah tibia tibia !!!!!!!

yeahhhhhhhh o yeahhhhh o yeahh tibia tibia tibia number one!!!

Limannen had some issues with his OS clock :D:D
(he formatted his HDD(s) and thus the clock got f**ked ;S)

Hey I have one problem guys, My GM is bugged... I have done what they had said here and my GM don't execute commands!
It's say..."You cannot execute this command" but I had configured Acc type: 5
Character type: 3
What is the problem? Anyone can help me please?

Hey I have one problem guys, My GM is bugged... I have done what they had said here and my GM don't execute commands!
It's say..."You cannot execute this command" but I had configured Acc type: 5
Character type: 3
What is the problem? Anyone can help me please?

u sure? ACC@5 then your GOD Char@3? that must work

I am 100% sure...
hmm..
maybe is my database? I don't know It can be bugged or mysql, I really don't know :S

igorantonio I have the same problem with the god stuff so if u get a solution for it please post here:p

Guys are you releasing the RMP9 today?

We'll probably have to wait for Monday Night, because apparently Limannen's System Clock was wrong...

But hehehe, that's something like a bad excuse :> I just had to let that out of ma chest XD Ehehehe.

Keep it up <.<

We'll probably have to wait for Monday Night, because apparently Limannen's System Clock was wrong...

But hehehe, that's something like a bad excuse :> I just had to let that out of ma chest XD Ehehehe.

Keep it up <.<

Nah, it's fixed now, lol.

We're editing the main post and uploading and shit, going to take a little while.

Sorry.
/Limannen

THANKS GOD "Limannen " Im refresshing the page every 5 minutes to see when its done :)

Nah, it's fixed now, lol.

We're editing the main post and uploading and shit, going to take a little while.

Sorry.
/Limannen

Aha, awesome xD

Well, sorry for the "Harsh-Words" in my previous post then, just delete them ;P I wish you could.

But I also said, Keep It up ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back