• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

Everybody in the world of RealOTS
Login to the muh fuckin server and follow mee..
Everybody in the world of RealOTS
Put your torches in your arrow slot and follow mee.

All good..
I just bought a 24 pack of redbull.
You niggas gotta take advantage of this downtime.

Don't doubt Dennis. He knows his shit.

No everybody don't think so. Because this isn't even an oldschool ot. It's an OT. It has pz on boats. It has wands. U can't make parcel trap, u cant make uh trap, u cant block holes. The ONLY oldschool thing here is that people have to aim. And people have to aim on some 8.0, 9.0 ots aswell. And they don't call them oldschool.

Really ?! Why ppl call it oldschool then? LOL

I love the fact that everyone's panicing because it's delayed, i'm very positive it's not going to work any faster just because you spam the thread wheter it works or not ._.

Just wait til' it's up and running (;

I love the fact that everyone's panicing because it's delayed, i'm very positive it's not going to work any faster just because you spam the thread wheter it works or not ._.

+1 ~~short~~

It appears to be an operating system or hardware issue. The server spontaniously rebooted. This requires possibly replacement of hardware or operating system... so I _have_ to postpone the launch. I'll keep you updated on the website.

No everybody don't think so. Because this isn't even an oldschool ot. It's an OT. It has pz on boats. It has wands. U can't make parcel trap, u cant make uh trap, u cant block holes. The ONLY oldschool thing here is that people have to aim. And people have to aim on some 8.0, 9.0 ots aswell. And they don't call them oldschool.

true

The names bazzese and i get dudes with ease,
Never been with a girl, but i fucked my uncle earl
His genitalia was big, mine is more like a twig,
White black i dont see a difference
Aslong as its a dude, im fucking in the instance.
Niggas confront me but i just wish they would fuck me,
Cause who wants a lady
when theres men who look like Tom Brady?

You keep sayin yo hoodnasty why you tryin to rap?
I'm like atleast i aint bazzese and pack dudes crap,
cause when your this bored theres no excuse
Except fuckin bazzese's mom who i heard was loose ;)

Works out quite well for me since i have to leave in about 20 minutes (;

@Hoodnasty, that was beautiful!

The server has a hardware problem, which the host is investigating. It requires possible replacement of hardware and/or OS. The launch therefore has to be postponed. I'll keep you updated here. Hopefully it won't take too long.

Back