• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have received a lot of emails about people wanting the server. I have declined 99% of the people and have only thought about selling it once. I am going to just give the files to the community, selling the files for 1,000 usd is basically a joke. Since I don't need the money I am going to put a link within the next 48 hours with the files to everything. (It will be by Friday)

The files need alot of work, so those gifted in Linux, this is a gift for you. Hopefully you can reestablish a old community.

As an old tibian, I give my regards.
Rob

Trimera 2003
Hail FoulSouls

-uploading

400~mbs .tar

Lol damn what could be that heavy, my RealOTs with 337 npc scripts (which contain way more lines than CipSoft's), and 220 quest scripts, 55 switches scripts, 110 movement scripts, is just 172 mb (ofc the map is 75 mb) :p

Is this a joke?

"There's a problem with the merchant's PayPal account. Please try again later."

Yeah guys, the 48 hour warning from Robert Gon. was to get this guy to pay off 1k in that time or end up releasing it to the public, don't be excited anymore, it's all manipulation. (This is just an asumption, since it's been 2 months).

Closing this thread as he's just lying to the community and trying to sell his datapack.

EDIT: Someone I trust has also notified me that rxrob doesn't have the real files, so if you pay him you are very likely to get scammed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom