• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Release date on the new server?

Bodom94

Reaction score
It's been 2 months since the production of the new server was announced, can we expect a release date anytime soon? Or at least what month we can expect it? I'm sick of checking the website everyday to check if there was an update.

It's pretty hard for us to announce a release date at this point, there are still things on our todo lists that we feel must be finished before launching. We will post an update as soon as we have some interesting information to share, and we're definitely aiming for a launch before the summer begins.

Alright, thanks for the reply, and that does help narrow it down a bit.

It's pretty hard for us to announce a release date at this point, there are still things on our todo lists that we feel must be finished before launching. We will post an update as soon as we have some interesting information to share, and we're definitely aiming for a launch before the summer begins.

I don't want to rush on you on things, but release some news, some features or exp rate you will have on the server, also this 7.4 servers have an cool way to make tibia a little more joy again, 1x exp but lowered exp table, if you know what i mean, for e.g. on tibianic-hr.net, you only need about 350 exp to go from rook to main, and about 20k exp for lvl 25 or so?

little more serious than exp stages i think :)

fuck other update, in this update have 10 or less player per day , another update with 0 players?

talaturel tell me you read other post of this webpage?

I know but in 4 months nothing interesting haz happend?
that so much bullshit.
he could like post the map is done or we found a way all players like jo join it and etc...
But nothing has still happend or im i wrong?

Back