• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Report 8.54 Winter update bugs here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sd dmg didn't almost change at all I'm lvl 700+ mlvl 122 hits are between 400 and 520. before the update they were steady 500.

mas vis hits aprox: 500-670
mas flam hits 600-740

Exura vita heals 1.4k-1.7k

^^

Jan 18 2010, 20:15:18 Killed at Level 540 by Knightss I didnt even logged in today so what the hell? my nick Matemusz

No mames... esto se volvio un asco...
icechaw DEADD for ou FuCKing update!!

mi exana mort... old icechaw... 1000+ or 900+
mi exana mort.. new icechaw 150- 200-

-.-''

UPDATE IS RUBISH...

IS OT SERVER NO :::::::...RL....:::::::

KEYS IN THE SERVER? AND DJIN? AND RASHID?

.l. SUX SERVER

No mames... esto se volvio un asco...
icechaw DEADD for ou FuCKing update!!

mi exana mort... old icechaw... 1000+ or 900+
mi exana mort.. new icechaw 150- 200-

-.-''

UPDATE IS RUBISH...

IS OT SERVER NO :::::::...RL....:::::::

KEYS IN THE SERVER? AND DJIN? AND RASHID?

.l. SUX SERVER

You speek language pl0x?
I no undersand :(

Well I got 2 problems.

Wen I go to the icechaw.otland.net to the house section,
There are many houses available and wen I want to bid for one It just says info about the house and then that the house has no bid and it says that I can make a new bid but nothing comes out to bid for the house.

Second one

Wen I go for a house with another bid I make a new bid and then it comes out he made that bid.
here is how it goes

Example made a bid of 1000 gps
Then I make a bid for 2000 gps
then I press ok and comes he made that same bid.
I do that lots of times and always comes he made the bid I made.
Thats kind of imposible because just one sec i press ok he makes the same amount.

You speek language pl0x?
I no undersand :(

Well I got 2 problems.

Wen I go to the icechaw.otland.net to the house section,
There are many houses available and wen I want to bid for one It just says info about the house and then that the house has no bid and it says that I can make a new bid but nothing comes out to bid for the house.

Second one

Wen I go for a house with another bid I make a new bid and then it comes out he made that bid.

here is how it goes

Example made a bid of 1000 gps
Then I make a bid for 2000 gps
then I press ok and comes he made that same bid.
I do that lots of times and always comes he made the bid I made.
Thats kind of imposible because just one sec i press ok he makes the same amount.

@ your second problem, it's like the system on rl tibia , the bid that is being showed on the site is 1 gp higher then the old bid , what means if the first bidder has bid 999 gp , and the next one overbids him
whatever he will bid , it will look like he had bid 1000 gp , even tho it mighte be even 1000000 gp that he bid , your bid wil get posted as soon as you get higher then the old bid

One huge problem is that I'm stuck in the Peninsula tomb, after I've used the scarabcoin teleport. Now I cannot get back through the blue flame nor enter the Omruc teleport. Don't know if it's the same problem with the other tombs.

Mmm.... i'm trying to buy the first blessings. I'm talking with the npc Norf and he say:
Code:
11:40 My Char [xxx]: blessings
11:40 Norf: There are five different blessings available in five sacred places. These blessings are: the spiritual shielding, the spark of the phoenix, the embrace of Tibia, the fire of the suns and the wisdom of solitude.

And when i say "spiritual" ot "the spiritual shielding" or "bless" he don't respond :S!

its auto bless, and btw can you get rid of that stupid auto bless, like if someone forgets bless then more lvls for you so its good that way

Sandcrawlers are way too fast there is also some details missing in Zao.

Yours Khorne.

Barbarian Test Quest/ Ice Islands Quest

Npc Sven isnt in his place..

Bugs:

• Magic shops from Ankrahmun and Thais isn't working (Maybe others magic shops are not working too) Only works magic shops from Edron and Carlin [Reported]
  • A free-tile in Ab'Dendriel is ocuped by a house [Reported]
  • NPC Esrik in Farmine don't buy Anything [Unreported]
  • NPC Ongulf don't say anything when you say "mission", so how players get the outfit? i've seen players with Warmaster Outfit [Unreported]
  • Minor map bugs in Zao (Most are in Dragonblaze Peaks) [Unreported]
  • I've been hunting Ghastly Dragons for two and a half hours, trying to get Dragon Scale Boots, are these boots in the game? Ghastly Dragons drop it? [Unreported]

• I've been hunting Ghastly Dragons for two and a half hours, trying to get Dragon Scale Boots, are these boots in the game? Ghastly Dragons drop it? [Unreported]

Checked this, and they actually do. They are just very rare.

Benjamin in Thais is responding to me by "Hello. How may I help you.."
When i'm saying "Or something lol" to him, wierd bug, but ok :D

Benjamin in Thais is responding to me by "Hello. How may I help you.."
When i'm saying "Or something lol" to him, wierd bug, but ok :D

"Or something lol"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back