• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Report 8.54 Winter update bugs here

Status
Not open for further replies.
things disappeared from my house

hi report iceclaw
I make this report that only then can retrieve my stuff
me lo dijo el GM
i am Draki Fire in de ot and my house is
Alai Flats, Flat 04 (Thais)
Maybe you could see was that there is no longer a experience scrol. because it would use another char,,, do not know if that has to do something

hey GM´s

Healer Druid has a problem he aks me if i can report this

21:56 Healer Druid [125]: Gm, i kinda donated and i thought that i would get the code in the textmsg that i got, so i closed the internet window.. just as i saw the code.. and i cant return to it. rly wish you could give me the 25 points i donated for, or the exo scroll that i was

21:56 Healer Druid [125]: going to donate for

21:57 Healer Druid [125]: If you dont belive me, i own an ot.. and it should be possible to check who has donated

Please Help Him

hey GM´s

Healer Druid has a problem he aks me if i can report this

21:56 Healer Druid [125]: Gm, i kinda donated and i thought that i would get the code in the textmsg that i got, so i closed the internet window.. just as i saw the code.. and i cant return to it. rly wish you could give me the 25 points i donated for, or the exo scroll that i was

21:56 Healer Druid [125]: going to donate for

21:57 Healer Druid [125]: If you dont belive me, i own an ot.. and it should be possible to check who has donated

Please Help Him

If he doesn't have the code there is nothing we can do to help him,
Support ? daopay.com.

Well.. NPC Lubo ( NPC for first citizen addon) is ignoring everything what I say .. I tried all (first citizen addon ,second,outfit,..) ,all what it says on tibia wiki and still he doesnt say anything.If you can fix this please :huh:

Bug in Darashia carpet.

Hello, there is a bug in darashia carpet when you travel to svargrond from darashia, the npc takes your gp but does not take you to Svargrond. I am a tutor but it will not let me report this bug with control + z

one bug see in screenshots

in ankrahmun temple have 2 sqm with no pz... downstairs and here all ppl use to rook and its abuse...

Last edited:
also u can walk with white skull into pz lock at some piramids stairs.

The carneval event dont works ... u can buy thee bags from Stan in venore but its not possible to use them :( but i wanta Costume :( xD

Dreamers challenge Quest Have A bug.

6 Dreamer Death Dealer Given Nightmare Shield or Necromancer Shield (depending on faction). Able to use Second Addon Scroll.

I Give 1500 DemoniEssences to This Rank

He give me The Necromancer Shield, But He dont Give me The Second Addon Scroll. Why? :(

My Name Of the Character Is Frostmourne

Please repair it

Well, i've been stuck in the tower outside thais / outside mount sternum ^^ the door is locked and i've been waiting for GM? where are you guys? i cant go anywhere.. :S

This is kinda NINJA!:ninja:

Inside houses are bug ... a lot of bug, so we lost all things ¬¬

i cant logg in on the site/client !!

i cant logg in on the ot my name is hjarnan

it's not a bug...
propably someone hack you.

In teleport to enter in beginning of Demona has two items that are fixed to the wall, but are floating in the middle of the corridor.

And PLEASE!!!! The doors are not working, when you open them they automatically close.

Last edited:
I found a bug that need to be fixed.
In knightwatch tower (dreamer's chalenge quest) have some tps that u can use to go to some cities, if u have this quest u can use this tps with pz locked, before pass in ex: thais tp u go to thais temple.

Click here to look.

_____

Another bug, u need repair this doors in edron.

Click here to look.

_____

I hunt all bosses of the inquisition for many days and also have killed several bosses of Poi, and i saw that the loot is not equal than global, well i have some that i self-made, of course also not equal, but are almost perfect, i'll post here if you want to add or edit it, feel free.

*All Inquisition Bosses
*Dracola
*Countess Sorrow
*Massacre

Scan

sorry for my english,

//AnÐzoR

Attachments

Last edited:
Bug....

In Yalahar Sience area, with the Mad scientist and that crap, There is a bug in the mad scientist building at the stairs, Im traped there becouse the stairs are in wrong position so im currently in the wall trapped and i can´t logg out.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back