• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Report 8.54 Winter update bugs here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and as far i know there is just two ingame(icechaw) me and another, it took about 30 mins to loo, and i was lucky

VERY LUCKY!!

I only get zaoan sword and helmet (rare items)

Edit:

• Another bug, In tibia rl, defense for Zaoan Sword is (18 + 2), Here is (25 + 2). Is it bug?
  • Are the Ghastly Dragon's attacks correctly? Ghastly Dragons are SO EASY... According to Tibia Wikia, Ghastly Dragon can hit 1337+ with a Cursing Death Hit... but i've not seen any 1000+ hit by a Ghastly Dragon (Without Combo, just one hit).

Last edited:
Lost money in bank

i lost 800k gp. i had bid 100k on a house and didn't get it and i have trasferred 84 gp from another char and now i only got 84 gp in the bank.

Second one

Wen I go for a house with another bid I make a new bid and then it comes out he made that bid.
here is how it goes

Example made a bid of 1000 gps
Then I make a bid for 2000 gps
then I press ok and comes he made that same bid.
I do that lots of times and always comes he made the bid I made.
Thats kind of imposible because just one sec i press ok he makes the same amount.

got the same problem sombody can help me?

• Ice island quest is working? i don't find NPC Sven and NPC Iskan don't say anything when you say "mission".

Wen I go for a house with another bid I make a new bid and then it comes out he made that bid.
here is how it goes

Example made a bid of 1000 gps
Then I make a bid for 2000 gps
then I press ok and comes he made that same bid.
I do that lots of times and always comes he made the bid I made.
Thats kind of imposible because just one sec i press ok he makes the same amount.

that aint a bug, that happens cuz the guy u triying to outbide bidded more than ur current bid
for example if im the first to bid and i bid 500k in the website will only appear 0gp, even if someone triying to outbid me i'll win as long as no one bids over 500k cuz thats the limit
just keep biddin until u outbid the guy

Its not realy a bug but might be something u missed unless u want it that way...

At ank mana shop you cant buy normal potions and thais you cant buy magic wall runes from the npcs

U can get in veno dp with pz,or skull-below dp.
A trunk chair kit,who lot Haunted Treeling,when u unpack it u get bug on this place,u cant walk...

Houses are bugged... but that's already posted...

Also the login on the Homepages are bugged, you see the account nr + password, and they're saved.... but actually it should be ********** if you write ;)

update is one big bug

I agree on that, the whole update is a bug :)

Also I hate that djinn/rashid are changed, who wants to run 2 minutes to sell his items to ank djinns?! and who wanna do the quest for it?! -.- it's an ot, dont forget about his... also i miss the amuletseller for rings etc in temples... also AOL npc should be in temple, that was way better... nevermind, I hate this update :$

Also the login on the Homepages are bugged, you see the account nr + password, and they're saved.... but actually it should be ********** if you write ;)

What browser are you using?

I putted my Donation sword and aol in my house and when i logged in it wasnt there can i get it back it happened on step zonder wielen ty

The search feature @ icechaw.otland.net ain't working for me .. I'm using IE7.

Poi quest dont work..
Excat,i swiched all levers,in row,and stones didnt dissapear.
Debug it :))

Bug house

Greenshore Clanhall has a bug house dont are pz and everyone can enter.... see in page i bought it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back