• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

REPORT ALL 0.2 BUGS HERE (latest 0.2 svn)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
rev 770 bug i think:
I added fragtime to 5 hours, so you loose 1 frag in 5 hours, by typing 18000000

Its still 12 hours.
Another problem on rev 770

20:51 You have 6 unjustified kills. The amount of unjustified kills will decrease after: 11 hours and 14 minutes.

21:01 You have 6 unjustified kills. The amount of unjustified kills will decrease after: 11 hours and 13 minutes.

It looks like it goes a bit slower than what it actually shoud go.

I'll probaly have to put temporarly pvp enfo because ppl on my serv cant handle this extremely slow fragysstem :S

Another dude:
22:57 You have 5 unjustified kills. The amount of unjustified kills will decrease after: 9 hours and 59 minutes.

23:35 You have 5 unjustified kills. The amount of unjustified kills will decrease after: 9 hours and 51 minutes.

Last edited:
Are you fix bug with premium account? (When whos lose premium he/she will be still np. in edron itp.) Can you fix that? when you lose pacc you should be tp to Thais.;]

@ Lejjo

Fix for logging in and out:
Try to download the latest revision! (That was a bug in a previous revision and it was fixed.)

@ Lejjo

Fix for logging in and out:
Try to download the latest revision! (That was a bug in a previous revision and it was fixed.)

I downloaded the latest TAGS which is rev 804, but still the same.

Do you mean TRUNK or?

Are you fix bug with premium account? (When whos lose premium he/she will be still np. in edron itp.) Can you fix that? when you lose pacc you should be tp to Thais.;]

This is not a bug, everyone is not using the same map and we cannot guess where Edron is on your map. Simply create an onLogin-script to check if player is in Edron (check players position) and if player is not premium, if the statement is true then teleport the player to Thais.

@Lejjo
You downloaded the latest SVN from the official repository? Both Tags and Trunk will work.

I tried to activate shared experience!
"Unknown byte received: 0xa8, from player: Kinazudo."

@Lejjo
You downloaded the latest SVN from the official repository? Both Tags and Trunk will work.

Yes, I have said it 3 times now.

I downloaded rev 814 and tried, nothing, same problem.

I am not using TRUNK, I am using TAGS.

I really don't know what I'm doing wrong here.

Lejjo, if you have a 'onLogout' script, make sure it does return a TRUE value, otherwise its not possible of corse.

I'll do some tests tomorrow for it (as of I have longer weekend ;))

Thanks! I have four days on that weekend, haha :D

#edit

Another bug:

Some players of my server receive the message "You have been idle for 15 minutes, you will be disconnected in one minute if you are still idle." when they are hunting :eek:

Last edited:
@ Nightmare
I have only seen that problem with people who are botting :p (cavebotting)

It happens when ur only map clicking and attacking monsters without using the arrows on ur keyboard :p I actually like it :p

Thanks! I have four days on that weekend, haha :D

#edit

Another bug:

Some players of my server receive the message "You have been idle for 15 minutes, you will be disconnected in one minute if you are still idle." when they are hunting :eek:

Its cause 'resetIdleTime()' is fired when you move with arrows.

A Bug.
Paralyze of monsters buged.
Because?

Paralyze must vary the loss of speed of the player.

And more
example:

<attack name="paralyze" interval="2000" chance="15" range="4" target="1" radius="4">
<attribute key="shootEffect" value="ice"/>
<attribute key="areaEffect" value="icearea"/>

-> Paralyze dont work shootEffect, areaEffect and radius.

Thanks...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back