• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

REPORT ALL 0.2 BUGS HERE (latest 0.2 svn)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bug, there's no spell pre-defined spell 'paralyze'.
Use:
Code:
    <attack name="speed" interval="6000" chance="10" range="5" speedchange="-600" duration="20000">
      <attribute key="areaEffect" value="redshimmer"/>
    </attack>
Bbye.

Nightmare, burst work, look: A example:

<attack name="fire" interval="4000" chance="15" range="4" radius="3" target="1" min="-200" max="-300">
<attribute key="areaEffect" value="firearea"/>
<attribute key="shootEffect" value="burstarrow"/>
</attack>

add on your monster

This is not a bug, everyone is not using the same map and we cannot guess where Edron is on your map. Simply create an onLogin-script to check if player is in Edron (check players position) and if player is not premium, if the statement is true then teleport the player to Thais.

I know that but i have question. If someone have free account and will be in Venore(free account place) I think that this player will be tp to Thais.

Nightmare, burst work, look: A example:

<attack name="fire" interval="4000" chance="15" range="4" radius="3" target="1" min="-200" max="-300">
<attribute key="areaEffect" value="firearea"/>
<attribute key="shootEffect" value="burstarrow"/>
</attack>

add on your monster

I'm talking about players burst arrows (explosive arrows) and poison arrows too.

#edit

And another bug: if the loginTries (on config.lua) is setted to a low value (5 as Elf setted on the svn, for example) and a player is on the wait list, after 5 tryes to login the player receive the message "Too many connections attemps from this IP...".

For me it's a bug, because the waitlist will not work unless the player login before the 5 tryes.

Sorry for that sux english, I'm so tired to translate it correctly :S

#edit2

And... another :D

When the player is automaticaly banned because of excessive unjustified plyaer killing the reason is saved as "Unknown Reason".
pqwp1.jpg

Last edited:
I've fixed the Unknown Reason, and gotta talk with Talaturen/Kiper how to solve the WaitingList issue.
Thanks for report!

@off topic when is the next official version gonna be released?

I know that but i have question. If someone have free account and will be in Venore(free account place) I think that this player will be tp to Thais.

No, you can make it check the Edron positions only using the isInRange(pos, fromPos, toPos) function.

Thanks! I have four days on that weekend, haha :D

#edit

Another bug:

Some players of my server receive the message "You have been idle for 15 minutes, you will be disconnected in one minute if you are still idle." when they are hunting :eek:

Fixed.

Tags 0.2

Rev 819+ OR 891-?

Problem: When you get ban with pz locked, after you getting unban, you back with pz locked.

Question: When you get unban, isn't back without pz locked?

@Velik
I believe when you get banned...Your character is "forced to logout" as it is. This would mean that all your conditions themselves would remain the same. redskullticks on the other hand should theoretically be removed.

I request to fix the frags bug as soon as possible since it sucks a d**k

A bug?
Look:

<attack name="poison" interval="4000" radius="5" chance="15" range="5" target="1" min="-135"

max="-200">
<attribute key="areaEffect" value="????"/>
</attack>

Poison_storm.gif

I tried some commands for this effect, but I did not obtain to find.

In the folder spells, I looked for poison field, and there I found "GREEN_RINGS" , of this effect, but "GREEN_RINGS" dont work's.

But, it does not function as areaEffect, and it would have to function.

Help me, a bug?

Last edited:
A bug?
Look:

<attack name="poison" interval="4000" radius="5" chance="15" range="5" target="1" min="-135"

max="-200">
<attribute key="areaEffect" value="????"/>
</attack>

I tried some commands for this effect, but I did not obtain to find.

In the folder spells, I looked for poison field, and there I found "GREEN_RINGS" , of this effect, but "GREEN_RINGS" dont work's.

But, it does not function as areaEffect, and it would have to function.

Help me, a bug?

name of that effect is greenbubble

Isn't bug, wrong name of magic effect look list:

PHP:
MagicEffectNames magicEffectNames[] =
{
	{"redspark",		NM_ME_DRAW_BLOOD},
	{"bluebubble",		NM_ME_LOSE_ENERGY},
	{"poff",		NM_ME_POFF},
	{"yellowspark",		NM_ME_BLOCKHIT},
	{"explosionarea",	NM_ME_EXPLOSION_AREA},
	{"explosion",		NM_ME_EXPLOSION_DAMAGE},
	{"firearea",		NM_ME_FIRE_AREA},
	{"yellowbubble",	NM_ME_YELLOW_RINGS},
	{"greenbubble",		NM_ME_POISON_RINGS},
	{"blackspark",		NM_ME_HIT_AREA},
	{"teleport",		NM_ME_TELEPORT},
	{"energy",		NM_ME_ENERGY_DAMAGE},
	{"blueshimmer",		NM_ME_MAGIC_ENERGY},
	{"redshimmer",		NM_ME_MAGIC_BLOOD},
	{"greenshimmer",	NM_ME_MAGIC_POISON},
	{"fire",		NM_ME_HITBY_FIRE},
	{"greenspark",		NM_ME_POISON},
	{"mortarea",		NM_ME_MORT_AREA},
	{"greennote",		NM_ME_SOUND_GREEN},
	{"rednote",		NM_ME_SOUND_RED},
	{"poison",		NM_ME_POISON_AREA},
	{"yellownote",		NM_ME_SOUND_YELLOW},
	{"purplenote",		NM_ME_SOUND_PURPLE},
	{"bluenote",		NM_ME_SOUND_BLUE},
	{"whitenote",		NM_ME_SOUND_WHITE},
	{"bubbles",		NM_ME_BUBBLES},
	{"dice",		NM_ME_CRAPS},
	{"giftwraps",		NM_ME_GIFT_WRAPS},
	{"yellowfirework",	NM_ME_FIREWORK_YELLOW},
	{"redfirework",		NM_ME_FIREWORK_RED},
	{"bluefirework",	NM_ME_FIREWORK_BLUE},
	{"stun",		NM_ME_STUN},
	{"sleep",		NM_ME_SLEEP},
	{"watercreature",	NM_ME_WATERCREATURE},
	{"groundshaker",	NM_ME_GROUNDSHAKER},
	{"hearts",		NM_ME_HEARTS},
	{"fireattack",		NM_ME_FIREATTACK},
	{"energyarea",		NM_ME_ENERGY_AREA},
	{"smallclouds",		NM_ME_SMALLCLOUDS},
	{"holydamage",		NM_ME_HOLYDAMAGE},
	{"bigclouds",		NM_ME_BIGCLOUDS},
	{"icearea",		NM_ME_ICEAREA},
	{"icetornado",		NM_ME_ICETORNADO},
	{"iceattack",		NM_ME_ICEATTACK},
	{"stones",		NM_ME_STONES},
	{"smallplants",		NM_ME_SMALLPLANTS},
	{"carniphila",		NM_ME_CARNIPHILA},
	{"purpleenergy",	NM_ME_PURPLEENERGY},
	{"yellowenergy",	NM_ME_YELLOWENERGY},
	{"holyarea",		NM_ME_HOLYAREA},
	{"bigplants",		NM_ME_BIGPLANTS},
	{"cake",		NM_ME_CAKE},
	{"giantice",		NM_ME_GIANTICE},
	{"watersplash",		NM_ME_WATERSPLASH},
	{"plantattack",		NM_ME_PLANTATTACK}
};

ok first of all im sorry if i double post this but im not going to read all 70+ pages.... anyways here's my problem...

When i edit the settings to make my char a GOD ("the Owner") i change but i cannot use any commands still.. i have set the Groups/God (in phpmyadmin) to access 5, flags 547104989176, and id 5....

then i goto my char in the player and find my character and set it's group setting to 5... so i can be "the Owner" and when i log in i am ... "00:30 You see yourself. You are the owner." But!!!! i cant use any thing... but the player commands... why is that did i forget to edit something??

please help!!!

thx

Linux Compilation Error.

g++ -I. -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/lua5.1 -D__NO_HOMEDIR_CONF__ -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -Werror -O1 -c databasemysql.cpp
databasemysql.cpp: In member function 'virtual bool DatabaseMySQL::storeQuery(DBQuery&, DBResult&)':
databasemysql.cpp:170: error: cannot convert 'long unsigned int*' to 'uint64_t*' in initialization
make: *** [databasemysql.o] Błąd 1

There is no account type.... there is account_id.... but thats the account number that the character is on..... so i cant change that!!!

What else could i do.. if i need to change the account type to 5 where would it be at??

There is no account type.... there is account_id.... but thats the account number that the character is on..... so i cant change that!!!

What else could i do.. if i need to change the account type to 5 where would it be at??

Account type is on the account table, the field "type".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back