• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Resident Evil: Degeneration

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
yo, I saw the movie this morning with my brother and want to share my thoughts about it.

Lets have a discussion about that movie.

But before we discuss anything you need to see the move, CLICK HERE! its great quality.

yeah this is great movie...
claire & leon = prepare for g-virus ... :p
but what happened senator in the end ?
he is infected or what ?

dunno, i cant watch it nether can i download the movie..
help me out! x.x
i downloaded the newst DIVX playa but when i click start at the website what u gave """CLICK HERE""" it say's lik' , DOWNLOAD PLUG-IN , then i get the DIVX site and i download it many times but nuttin happend's

why jill dont appear T_T... if jill and chris were there the movie will be MORE rox. :p

i have never seen chris in re movies only saw jill in re2 apocalypse
but yes Alice must quit and jill,chris come in movie :D it will be more rox
hope you understand my bad english sorri for that xD

he kicks ass in R e 5. :p maybe next animated movie will be about the Bravo team .. Because they relate you know jill and chris were part of the mansion incident. and leon and claire are related in the raccon city incident. Maybe if that movie get in the business appears Carlos too :p because jill had to survive in raccon city too..

he kicks ass in R e 5. :p maybe next animated movie will be about the Bravo team .. Because they relate you know jill and chris were part of the mansion incident. and leon and claire are related in the raccon city incident. Maybe if that movie get in the business appears Carlos too :p because jill had to survive in raccon city too..

:) Carlos is in re movies exept 1 (resident evil apocalypse and extinction)
Carlos was dead in Resident Evil: Extinction.He is infected by ***** friend cuz he turned zombie i dunno his name but he is in re2 remember nemesis killed all stars members except him but he is stupid don't telled others "hej plx halp ima infectad" and rapidly infected Carlos...Carlos choose dead but it will help others he drive a tanker fulled with explosives over the umbrella's some lab...
Clone him ! I wanna Carlos back :D
sorry for my english i know it sux

Last edited:
I thought it would be a "real movie" not an animated :<
I want to see the next resident evil

Back