• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Resistance (2) versus Validus (47) War is over

Gio will support the guild with Ventrilo. Thank you in the name of everyone.

The members that are low level (below 100) will be kicked if they don't achieve at least 140 in 6 days.

You surely do NOT need 20kk, me myself got not even 1kk atm, but I'm up for fighting anyway. & I wont quit just cus I get low on cash, there's always a way to get new cash even though you're at war. :)

You surely do NOT need 20kk, me myself got not even 1kk atm, but I'm up for fighting anyway. & I wont quit just cus I get low on cash, there's always a way to get new cash even though you're at war. :)

ye ....
noob ek botting in banuta :D

WhaT? Grammar nazi? Backpack and bag = totally different words dafaq

bag and a backpack is the same thing for me.
But in tibia a bag got 8 stack size and backpack 20 stack size or what you now call it "stack size=how many items fit in it"

bag and a backpack is the same thing for me.
But in tibia a bag got 8 stack size and backpack 20 stack size or what you now call it "stack size=how many items fit in it"

No..
You call it a bag with 8 stacks
Backpack with 20.

dafuq?

i surrender to much "no understand"

i cant controll it longer... me got on understand? huehueuhe plox?

I just joined the server, i used to play but forgot my details bro so.. i just put him on offline training for the night. if you can send some druid items to darashia i'll appreciate it bro. i'll be powerful soon:')

Back
Top Bottom