• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Resistance (2) versus Validus (47) War is over

Give my team a few more days and we will fight ...be alot more fun then fighting a group of randoms put together just so they can get massacred ;)

Lets do OB tommorow at 20:00 (13 hours after ss) because most of the dutch people are working tommorow (xanatriel, Cathaldus, me)

ye i would prefer this time :p since i got dinner with family at 17:30 :S

you dont need to wait until SS for warmode you can accept it and you get warmode right away ingame

I changed the time to (UTC) 6:00 PM. After that we would wait an hour for gathering.

I know thats why I said I'm commander cuz I'm still lower then ur title "KING" haha how are u bro?

KING is above commander though mate! I employ you to command my armed forces heuheuhe!

Not bad, saw there might be a wm here and got in touch with mitch, told him to msg me if he needs some people but it looks like he has enough :p

Apart from that nothing much, just getting ready for wm on antica i guess.

You?

Gathering in Thais starts in 4 hours 30 minutes, haha.

[video=youtube;7X7kbTjztL8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X7kbTjztL8&feature=relmfu[/video]

Can't wait ^^

Back