• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Retro Pvp server,Jordi & Lapa / Last Decision / Pink guys / Get rekked etc...

Lapaa

Reaction score
So guys,
Jordi and me decided to make an team on retro pvp server.
While we were fighting on shadowcores we had on our ventrilo that we will do a team on retro pvp server etc...
Alot of ppls msged us to join but since its hard to be in contact with everyone so fast we are doing a facebook group !
We will be around 150+ players or even more since more and more peoples are msging us ....
To have an exact ammount and be easier to reach everyone at once msg me here on private chat your facebook so I can add you to the group.

Who's gonna lead? I wish you really good luck if you're planning to have Jordi or you lead, I hope you guys pray before ever way.. Can barely win a ShadowCores war and you wantin to go RL Tibia with 100+ ppl, smh..

lapa? jordi? AVVVVVVA AVVVVVA AVVVA AVA AVA AAAAAAAAVA AVVVVVVVVA AVVVVA AVAVAVAVAVAV AVVVVVVVVA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAVA

relax hes like 16 he thinks he can just go and own Tibia. 150 players? thats hilarious. It will be 20 of you max you will play 2 weeks and not get above lvl 20 get raped by some people and then say real tibia sucks and quit

p.s real tibia doesnt have 40% bonus on party share or lvl 300 for you to hide behind. You guys are simply not build for that because you are use to getting everything fast. It was a good laugh I will give you that.

bump? what about your 150 ppl team wapa and gordi now that retro starts next week?

U gajs are retarded to make char from 0 and like 85% of u quit after 3th dead by minotaur guard not better w8 on change calva into retro pvp buy 200 lvls on nonpvp for rly cheap price and transfer them into calva???? But u gajs are more stupid that normal polack .

zamknij pizde bucu bo to ze grasz na 10 serwerach swiadczy tylko o tobie jakim jestes no lifem zajebany tibiarzu

@TOPIC
150 ppl AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NO COMMENT

true info, i think they realised 150+ ppl on retro will go down to 5 people killing ppl in rat sewers at thais..

zamknij pizde bucu bo to ze grasz na 10 serwerach swiadczy tylko o tobie jakim jestes no lifem zajebany tibiarzu

@TOPIC
150 ppl AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NO COMMENT
Po 1 kim jestes po 2 nie gram na rl tibi od roku ponad wiec zamknij pysk jebany randomie z sosnowca

no i znowu cie trzeba wyjasnic

915e2a6847945a1d3b7c3085579103ac.png

veziv by cie krzemieniami obrzucal i krzesiwem zabil zanim bys reke uniosl klaunie

Last edited:
U gajs are retarded to make char from 0 and like 85% of u quit after 3th dead by minotaur guard not better w8 on change calva into retro pvp buy 200 lvls on nonpvp for rly cheap price and transfer them into calva???? But u gajs are more stupid that normal polack .

are u braindead or braindead or braindead or braindead ?
The only thing that will change on calva after update to retro is that there will be the yellow squere around players away.
Nothing else on pvp xD So you could do it alrdy but the fun is that everyone starts from 0 and the teams that lasts for like 3 months will have funny fights and the rest will just quit xd

no i znowu cie trzeba wyjasnic

915e2a6847945a1d3b7c3085579103ac.png

veziv by cie krzemieniami obrzucal i krzesiwem zabil zanim bys reke uniosl klaunie
Ale fighter z cb moje zdj wrzucisz a swojego pyska nie pokazesz wiec zamilcz plebie z sosnowca badz radomia

ahahahahaah co za pierdolone piony chca cos zrobic w rl tibijce a na lunar 200lvle ;]

Back