• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Riptide - Dungeon(Test:Offline) Give ideas an opinions~

RosOT

Who am i?
Reaction score
Client:10.41 TFS. [1.x]~
Testing Status: GAMEWORLD - GAMEWORLD: ONLINE | GAMEWORLD: offline
Message me for details if you name is on the list or if all slots are not taken and do not have the info yet.

Needs done before testing.
Needs done before testing.
List of testers - will message when testing starts~
Code:
players for test: 6/10
Example: [Done/want]
----------------------------------------------------------
Vocations: 0/4 - base class not sub classes!
Spells Voc: 0/5 - 5 spells for each vocation!
----------------------------------------------------------
Dungeons: 3/12
Acts: 1/2
Equipment Tier: 0/3
Monsters: 0/20
Dungeon bosses: 0/12

----------------Priest(This class has a bigger mana pool and is used to support other classes.)
Code:
----------------Scout(This is a class focused on a bow and deals in aoe spells and damage.)
--Archer(This is the base class to the Scout and Ranger -Normal spells-)
----------------Ranger(This is a class focused on a X-bow and deals in single target dps damage.)
Code:
----------------Barbarian(This class is forced to use 2 handed weapons dealing alot of damage but survival is low.)
--Warrior(This is the base class to the Barbarian and Guardian -Normal spells-)
----------------Guardian(This class is forced to use 1 handed weapons with a shielding making him a tank with a higher health pool.)
Code:
----------------Rogue(This class is a shadow stalker who deals damage to its enemies from the shadows.)
-- Not sure(GIMME IDEAS)
----------------Not sure(GIMME IDEAS)

Code:
18:02 You see enabled teleport capsul.
It weighs 0.90 oz.
This stone can teleport player (under 1000 level) to his current Act.
Current Act: One.
Code:
18:04 You have succesfully teleported to Act: One.
QBjJW1D.png

Code:
18:04 You see Disabled teleport capsul that will expire in 1 minute.
It weighs 0.90 oz.
This stone can teleport player (under 1000 level) to his current Act.
Current Act: One.

The Act/Way point system. (Disabled on Testing time)
The way point system will allow you to Unlock the locations upon finding them or completing quests there will also be hidden areas you can unlock so be sure not to tell everyone your secrets :)

There will be way points for every act/town and some for hidden dungeons and loot rooms that can be looted by 1 person every hour (May Change)
0OnwBWR.png

Normal Bow
Code:
18:33 You see an icicle bow (Range:7, Atk+8, Hit%+5).
It weighs 42.00 oz.
Looted Epic Bow
Code:
18:33 You see an epic icicle bow (Range:7, Atk+8, Hit%+5).
It weighs 42.00 oz.
[physical.+45][drainHP.+20][dist.+4]
Legendary Bow - bad luck bad stats
Code:
18:35 You see an legendary icicle bow (Range:9, Atk+8, Hit%+5).
It weighs 42.00 oz.
[death.+26][energy.+6][earth.+7%][range.+41%]

Paid/Hidden Dungeons
This is a non paid dungeon anyone any level can do dungeons like these just be careful and have a team :)
nHfAlxb.png
This is a paid dungeon there is a level recommended but again anyone can do these it just cost a price to entet it. Reason is they are in town!
JSYJeB6.png
GfpxTcB.png
@zbizu - Some Scripts
@Colors - Some Scripts
@andu - Spell ideas/base
@deat - Map Pieces

Last edited:
I guess might work towards another TibiaLight type server a dungeon running :) if that sounds interesting just comment ideas and remind me what all that server had i have a few people who asked if i played tibia i have but i faintly remember everything so please help :X.

Some gems i made so far not sure if this is exactly like tibialight but who cares..
Attack Speed, Attack, Armor. more to come obv.
Hiu2fqu.png

they had a legendary items that dropped very rarely. different custom vocations with a auto spell system. You had 3 slots in ur "spelltasker" to fill with different spells that then where cast. you could also leave one or two open and then only one would be cast. You could also smelt legendaries into metals to upgrade other legendaries (with chance on failure) mini- bosses on the map and also red skulled bosses for which you needed a lot of people to even try to kill it. (could one hit a lot of people)

good luck :) if u have any more questions pm me :p

they had a legendary items that dropped very rarely. different custom vocations with a auto spell system. You had 3 slots in ur "spelltasker" to fill with different spells that then where cast. you could also leave one or two open and then only one would be cast. You could also smelt legendaries into metals to upgrade other legendaries (with chance on failure) mini- bosses on the map and also red skulled bosses for which you needed a lot of people to even try to kill it. (could one hit a lot of people)

good luck :) if u have any more questions pm me :p
Thanks ill try / mess around trying to make all this functional if not ill ghetto it up to make it usable :D
but i will try aha

I guess might work towards another TibiaLight type server a dungeon running :) if that sounds interesting just comment ideas and remind me what all that server had i have a few people who asked if i played tibia i have but i faintly remember everything so please help :X.

Some gems i made so far not sure if this is exactly like tibialight but who cares..
Attack Speed, Attack, Armor. more to come obv.
Hiu2fqu.png
.. Added more pictures above first post ..
.. This is a bump / Reminder ..
I am not trying to recreate tibia light item for item gem for gem system for system.. I am just making a dungeon type server i may make / use some of the systems tibia light had but don't expect this to be a re creation of tibialight.. i'm making this my own type of dungeon running server.

10.10 :p the outfit tells ya haha
awesome (by the way the only outfit I was able to see was citizen xD but now I see cooldown in client and prismatic ring :p) good luck with this project! I hope you finish it and have a decent amount of players!

awesome (by the way the only outfit I was able to see was citizen xD but now I see cooldown in client and prismatic ring :p) good luck with this project! I hope you finish it and have a decent amount of players!
Thanks alot for the verbal support :) and ill try to get it as much playable as soon as possible im not the type to dedicate myself :| but im trying hehe

Update. more images and stuff.
Some badly auto bordered map D:
Do note .. took me like 30 mins to map all of this + this is only like half of it so bare with me on the details and stuff this is just a skim of what it looks like.
Ade9N0q.png

HApZSdj.png

op9EKD8.png

pGdHa53.png

zJroD90.png

4U6xWOQ.png
Secret Areas
NwMfHRn.png

Click the Spoiler to reveal the secret.
FTvoSuC.png

Back