• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Riptide - Dungeon(Test:Offline) Give ideas an opinions~

I wouldn't mind helping out with testing :) Looks like a very interesting server!

the healing makes a huge effect, the both dmg spells aswell.. 15 + people wars will just be spaamy as fuck lol

the healing makes a huge effect, the both dmg spells aswell.. 15 + people wars will just be spaamy as fuck lol

I forgot to tell you, Those effects only get that insane around 150 Ml / Sword / Axe Etc. And i will be using the skill points system it will be the only way to gain skills so 1 skill per lvl u will have 100 points to spend on your character. so if your a mage ur going to want certain skills meaning to get 100 + skill is going to take a while :)

Hmm, Every 10 skill = 1 and your start with 1 effect so at skill 100 you will have 10 effects on screen. The video was just to demonstrate what it could be ;>

I forgot to tell you, Those effects only get that insane around 150 Ml / Sword / Axe Etc. And i will be using the skill points system it will be the only way to gain skills so 1 skill per lvl u will have 100 points to spend on your character. so if your a mage ur going to want certain skills meaning to get 100 + skill is going to take a while :)
damn sounds nice :)

It's cool stuff but isn't all attack spells that you showd off just this script? https://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-0-chain-spell-arcane-missile.222793/#post-2141061 Better if you showed us new stuff made by you :p

Yes you are right i used the same idea and his script as a base but i redid his for TFS:1.1 and redid it different and my effects are always different positions as his repeat if you watched my video and his you would notice that.

And not all the spells are like that by the way just saying >.<'
And this is a discussion thread about what has been added and made for the server not a posting of new stuff that's 100% mine and i do give credits to people in the first post on some of the stuff added!

Titled "dungeon", no further description of dungeons content.

Back
Top Bottom