• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Riptide - Dungeon(Test:Offline) Give ideas an opinions~

looks cool! mapping isn't everything ;) a good server is founded on good scripts and a good map is just a bonus. The map of old tibialight wasn't great and the only parts that where were downloaded from the map section here at otland. you should check that out because there are a lot of great pieces just waiting there to be used ;)

good luck!

This is shit that is kinda planed to get done there is a possible chance of there being way more according to how bored I get I guess.. So keep the ideas coming and some feed back motivation is needed ;)

Done so far.
2/50 dungeons
Passive ring
Loot able donation points
9 or 11 sets done
1/50 main quests
Gems-
Attack speed, attack, armor/defence
2/### npcs
4/### monsters
1/50 main bosses

Rather than creating a server like TibiaLight you should use the ideas from server as a foundation for yours and then build up to something so much more, there's so much potential!

Spell System: One unique feature on TibiaLight was the Auto Spell system! Basically you would have up to 3 spells automatically equipped and while attacking the monster, they will cast automatically.
This feature was something that I loved a lot. You didn't have to worry about spamming hotkeys which was so nice because it was some different for a chance. What was the last server you remember where you didn't need to smash a bunch of hotkeys? None, exactly! Since you didn't have to use hotkeys you were able to pay more attention to your positioning which create a whole new aspect. For example there was a Trapper vocation whose spells would be all types of traps. Once the traps were used they stayed on the ground for a certain amount of time depending on the trap and then you would lure the monster into the trap, or some traps could explode in x amount of second. The spell system went through some reworks because obviously some spells would be better than others so people would equip only 1 spell thinking they would using it more often rather than having 3 spells. Eventually this was the final product. (posted below) Now from what I recall there wasn't any potions, or was there? I just don't remember exactly how the healing system worked. I know there was healing spells maybe there was potions too? Was the base regen itself super high? Wish I could remember..

Slot 1 - Torment (3 second cd)
Slot 2 - Death Explosion (4 second cd)
Slot 3 - Shadowbeam (1 second cd)

If you cast Death Explosion (4 second cd), you won't be able to cast that spell again for 4 seconds, however you can still cast shadow beam and torment.
This way it's way better to fill all 3 of your spell slots.

Legendary drops: This here was the main reason I loved and could play this server all day without getting bored. ALL equip-able items were able to have some kind of refinement on them, when looted. Those refinements were
[RUSTY] -- > [Refined] -- > [Unique] --> [Elite] --> [Super] ----------------------> [Legendary] (posted from the thread) The least common, thus usually of worse value is the Refined, The easier to loot, but still good is Elite. Super is Near the best, and has a better drop rate than Legendary, but still weaker than legendary. Any item can be Refined - Super, which can add the stats of; Critical, %Defense, %Attack, %Attack Speed
There are also Rusty items, which uncovered can have multiple different types of stats! +attack, +%chance to heal mana, %Hit Chance, %chance to deal XXX amount of a specific type of elemental damage!
The next, final, & STRONGEST, tier in the game is ; Legendary! Legendary tier is the strongest tier you can get in game, they are the most valuable, & rare items.

Basically when you found a legendary item you would poop yourself. These Legendary item were SO crazy good to the point where they would make you OP compared to someone without one. Yes this might sound like it's broken but its just how the server worked, I mean eventually everyone would find a Legendary. These Legendary items had a much higher attack/defense value and they always had some unique name as well as an cool effect on them. For example here's one item
02:42 You see {Shenlong's Fury} 86 atk, 30 def, 16% chance to hit 1886. When these items would drop, there would be a HUGE BLUE ARROW pointing to the body so there was no way you could miss and not see it drop, and it also gave you something to look forward to, cause as soon as you saw that blue arrow you had an orgasm. All rare drops should have a cool effect like an explosion, or like the gem drops on there had a orange glow around the monster. Eventually you would find Legendary items that you don't need and instead of trading it to players, you would be able to smelt them into hellsteel. With hellsteel you were able to craft all sorts of legendary items, some items were only craftable and not lootable, but the most famous craftable item was the Ring of Midas! It was a ring that would double your magic find which was insane! If you don't know what magic find is, it's the chance for you to find a legendary item. You were able to use the command !mf and it would tell your magic find aka chance to find a legendary, and I even think it told you the approximate amount of monster you would have to kill in order to find one.

This is all I have time to say for right now since I don't have time to keep going. I will be posting more of what I remember, and not just what I remember but A LOT more of what I would like to see as well as a whole lot of crazy awesome ideas. What I will say though is that this isn't something you should rush and think you can finish in a week or two. If you want a good server you will need to put in the effort and time. A lot of servers are really repetitive like for example, level, get next set of equipment, kill the boss, level, get next set of equipment, kill the boss, etc.. they will have like 10 sets, a ton of bosses, and then that's all you do on there. I don't want to see that on here, I just want players to always be unexpected of what will come next to make it more exciting. The fact that the original TibiaLight was a dungeon crawler could make this server a whole lot interesting if you are willing to hear out my idea, which of course ill be posting later on when I have time and trust me, it's one hell of an idea ;) When it comes to ideas, I am THE master. I can spit out ideas all day long and make your jaw drop. Anyway enough of my ramble I should be going now. Just don't lose motivation, I really want to see this happen! :)

Last edited:
Rather than creating a server like TibiaLight you should use the ideas from server as a foundation for yours and then build up to something so much more, there's so much potential!

Spell System: One unique feature on TibiaLight was the Auto Spell system! Basically you would have up to 3 spells automatically equipped and while attacking the monster, they will cast automatically.
This feature was something that I loved a lot. You didn't have to worry about spamming hotkeys which was so nice because it was some different for a chance. What was the last server you remember where you didn't need to smash a bunch of hotkeys? None, exactly! Since you didn't have to use hotkeys you were able to pay more attention to your positioning which create a whole new aspect. For example there was a Trapper vocation whose spells would be all types of traps. Once the traps were used they stayed on the ground for a certain amount of time depending on the trap and then you would lure the monster into the trap, or some traps could explode in x amount of second. The spell system went through some reworks because obviously some spells would be better than others so people would equip only 1 spell thinking they would using it more often rather than having 3 spells. Eventually this was the final product. (posted below) Now from what I recall there wasn't any potions, or was there? I just don't remember exactly how the healing system worked. I know there was healing spells maybe there was potions too? Was the base regen itself super high? Wish I could remember..

Slot 1 - Torment (3 second cd)
Slot 2 - Death Explosion (4 second cd)
Slot 3 - Shadowbeam (1 second cd)

If you cast Death Explosion (4 second cd), you won't be able to cast that spell again for 4 seconds, however you can still cast shadow beam and torment.
This way it's way better to fill all 3 of your spell slots.

Legendary drops: This here was the main reason I loved and could play this server all day without getting bored. ALL equip-able items were able to have some kind of refinement on them, when looted. Those refinements were
[RUSTY] -- > [Refined] -- > [Unique] --> [Elite] --> [Super] ----------------------> [Legendary] (posted from the thread) The least common, thus usually of worse value is the Refined, The easier to loot, but still good is Elite. Super is Near the best, and has a better drop rate than Legendary, but still weaker than legendary. Any item can be Refined - Super, which can add the stats of; Critical, %Defense, %Attack, %Attack Speed
There are also Rusty items, which uncovered can have multiple different types of stats! +attack, +%chance to heal mana, %Hit Chance, %chance to deal XXX amount of a specific type of elemental damage!
The next, final, & STRONGEST, tier in the game is ; Legendary! Legendary tier is the strongest tier you can get in game, they are the most valuable, & rare items.

Basically when you found a legendary item you would poop yourself. These Legendary item were SO crazy good to the point where they would make you OP compared to someone without one. Yes this might sound like it's broken but its just how the server worked, I mean eventually everyone would find a Legendary. These Legendary items had a much higher attack/defense value and they always had some unique name as well as an cool effect on them. For example here's one item
02:42 You see {Shenlong's Fury} 86 atk, 30 def, 16% chance to hit 1886. When these items would drop, there would be a HUGE BLUE ARROW pointing to the body so there was no way you could miss and not see it drop, and it also gave you something to look forward to, cause as soon as you saw that blue arrow you had an orgasm. All rare drops should have a cool effect like an explosion, or like the gem drops on there had a orange glow around the monster. Eventually you would find Legendary items that you don't need and instead of trading it to players, you would be able to smelt them into hellsteel. With hellsteel you were able to craft all sorts of legendary items, some items were only craftable and not lootable, but the most famous craftable item was the Ring of Midas! It was a ring that would double your magic find which was insane! If you don't know what magic find is, it's the chance for you to find a legendary item. You were able to use the command !mf and it would tell your magic find aka chance to find a legendary, and I even think it told you the approximate amount of monster you would have to kill in order to find one.

This is all I have time to say for right now since I don't have time to keep going. I will be posting more of what I remember, and not just what I remember but A LOT more of what I would like to see as well as a whole lot of crazy awesome ideas. What I will say though is that this isn't something you should rush and think you can finish in a week or two. If you want a good server you will need to put in the effort and time. A lot of servers are really repetitive like for example, level, get next set of equipment, kill the boss, level, get next set of equipment, kill the boss, etc.. they will have like 10 sets, a ton of bosses, and then that's all you do on there. I don't want to see that on here, I just want players to always be unexpected of what will come next to make it more exciting. The fact that the original TibiaLight was a dungeon crawler could make this server a whole lot interesting if you are willing to hear out my idea, which of course ill be posting later on when I have time and trust me, it's one hell of an idea ;) When it comes to ideas, I am THE master. I can spit out ideas all day long and make your jaw drop. Anyway enough of my ramble I should be going now. Just don't lose motivation, I really want to see this happen! :)
damn one of the craziest responses ive seen, but one thing i wouldnt like to see which happened to me personally so i knew what it was like, when he first came out with the server i was a character called tank and i forget which one my little brother was but long story short i was first person to ever donate to him and bought a full legendary set, it did cost quite abit but at the same time it was OP as fuck, so i wouldnt like to see the legendaries buyable because they really were that broken compared to normal gear

damn one of the craziest responses ive seen, but one thing i wouldnt like to see which happened to me personally so i knew what it was like, when he first came out with the server i was a character called tank and i forget which one my little brother was but long story short i was first person to ever donate to him and bought a full legendary set, it did cost quite abit but at the same time it was OP as fuck, so i wouldnt like to see the legendaries buyable because they really were that broken compared to normal gear
Hmm that's weird because I don't remember donations at all for the server. The only thing I remember close to donations was people trading items on Diablo for items on there, since Odin played Diablo lol. Yeah it was pretty lame but nothing we could do lol. I guess maybe if you private messaged him you could legendaries, but I was never aware of that. Either way you're right. The donations should not be any game breaking items, or anything in general that gives a huge boost. You will need to think long and hard for what type of donations you will have, but that's not really important right now haha, lets just get the server going first before we worry about donations, which can be easily altered at anytime.

Hmm that's weird because I don't remember donations at all for the server. The only thing I remember close to donations was people trading items on Diablo for items on there, since Odin played Diablo lol. Yeah it was pretty lame but nothing we could do lol. I guess maybe if you private messaged him you could legendaries, but I was never aware of that. Either way you're right. The donations should not be any game breaking items, or anything in general that gives a huge boost. You will need to think long and hard for what type of donations you will have, but that's not really important right now haha, lets just get the server going first before we worry about donations, which can be easily altered at anytime.
donating wasnt in the server since when he made his first big changes it was in januaryish and i donated on christmas day, my little brother looted that shenlong when he first added legendarys, because for a little bit he only had up to the mino mage spawn which was kinda troll haha then he made the amazon wild warrior one but now im just talking about that server haha before it was called tibia light it was like dungeon something but yeah odin was a cool dude wonder what happened to him

donating wasnt in the server since when he made his first big changes it was in januaryish and i donated on christmas day, my little brother looted that shenlong when he first added legendarys, because for a little bit he only had up to the mino mage spawn which was kinda troll haha then he made the amazon wild warrior one but now im just talking about that server haha before it was called tibia light it was like dungeon something but yeah odin was a cool dude wonder what happened to him
Yeah before TibiaLight it was like Dungeon Raiders or something haha so I guess on there you were able to donate. I guess Odin moved on from tibia and got a life xD

There won't be equipment donations .. Characters mods meaning extra % exp some gems not all them and maybe a gamble box that you can use once a week to get 1 random item from normal to legendary
.. Meaning you could get a shit pair of legendary leather legs

Did some vocations
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------Wizard - Does all the good aoe / strong magic damager OBV.
Mage<
-------------Enchantress - Supports: Healing etc - Buffs: Part gets skills mana healh shielding - spell based.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------Trapper - Uses traps to trap players / monsters some do damage others curse.
Ranger<
-------------Not sure - assassin ? - Not sure if assassin as a good idea i hate the feel of making them i always fail.
-------------Guardian - The blocker uses 1 handed weapon what else can i say.
Warrior<
-------------Berserker - The Melee badass uses 2 handed weapons that have 2x the atk of reg ones.
Keep in mind there will be no health/mana potions what so ever you will need to have an enchantress to assist you heavy battles or get good equipment / use the right gems on stuff. also ill try and make most boss's nee some sort of team or a higher level then the monster itself to kill it so there isnt anyone bombarding quest areas for low levels just to get them past it.. i wanna make it a team effort... also some quests ill make it so you need certain vocations and amount of players to even enter that area. these area will have loot needed to get Better equipment.... i will also work on gems that will reroll the quility of an item meaning u can use the gem on a refine item to try and make it legendary or fail...

Anyways its my birthday tomorrow im going out tonight to get loaded pce.. :D have a good one will be back tomorrow night or the next day im not sure yet baha

Did some vocations
-------------Wizard - Does all the good aoe / strong magic damager OBV.
Mage<
-------------Enchantress - Supports: Healing etc - Buffs: Part gets skills mana healh shielding - spell based.
-------------Trapper - Uses traps to trap players / monsters some do damage others curse.
Ranger<
-------------Not sure - assassin ? - Not sure if assassin as a good idea i hate the feel of making them i always fail.
-------------Guardian - The blocker uses 1 handed weapon what else can i say.
Warrior<
-------------Berserker - The Melee badass uses 2 handed weapons that have 2x the atk of reg ones.
Keep in mind there will be no health/mana potions what so ever you will need to have an enchantress to assist you heavy battles or get good equipment / use the right gems on stuff. also ill try and make most boss's nee some sort of team or a higher level then the monster itself to kill it so there isnt anyone bombarding quest areas for low levels just to get them past it.. i wanna make it a team effort... also some quests ill make it so you need certain vocations and amount of players to even enter that area. these area will have loot needed to get Better equipment.... i will also work on gems that will reroll the quility of an item meaning u can use the gem on a refine item to try and make it legendary or fail...

Anyways its my birthday tomorrow im going out tonight to get loaded pce.. :D have a good one will be back tomorrow night or the next day im not sure yet baha
still disliking how you overtake the vocations yet stated on skype you disliked the trapper alot(?).

I`d take tibialight as the goal but lead the path there in a diffrent way. as for that i had a zerk on lvl 200 without having 2 legendaries since i had bad luck. set quests up that gear you up with "ok" basic equipment that you could get along with and let legendaries be the top notch. Make items not drop how they do in normal tibia servers. Add an item class(example mystery box dzot) and let them randomly spawn after right clicking them with diffrent ip`s. people will bot for thos items. again. if you solute this well this will be great success. overthink vocation setup and spell system as it randomized the game and made botting 200X easier.

Switching to 1.0 so i need to restart but on the plus side i made.
Lootable items
Code:
02:39 You see a studded club (Atk:9, Def:8).
It weighs 35.00 oz.
[Quility: Elite] [ml.+5%] [melee.+2%] [ml.+3%]
Code:
02:42 You see a hand axe (Atk:10, Def:5).
It weighs 18.00 oz.
[Quility: Unique] [ml.+6%] [shield.+4%]
Also made gems that give random quility of an item.
Refine = 1 Stat
Unique = 2 Stats
Elite = 3 Stats
Super = 4 Stats

Task System - 50% done

9vIAfHm.png

Well umm
Melee class = melee skill effect spell
Mage Class = Magic level effect spell
distance class = distance skill effect spell

for damage spells anyways healing will be a mixture of ml lvl and skill maybe not sure yet

BUMP~ Updated the first post. also added credits to the people who have helped.
I restarted again so anything i made before is not there anymore only the stuff listed in first post.
switched to [1.x]

Back