• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rule Violation @ Paosdpoaspdoaspod, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Combarn

aka Reapzar
Reaction score
@Mark @Hani @Siramix

This thread is a report of a multi clienting player (Chazzy, Benny Rosa, Quasimodo and Paosdpoaspdoaspod) who have broken the following rule:

upload_2013-9-29_2-56-26.png

The attachment shows how the comboleader uses combobot, first on the monster then on the character as the comboleader switches target.
Attachment 1 (Tibia Time Machine - directly recorded from the situation)
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/wTqum/chazzy-combobot.ttm

After the situation the comboleader logged out of the characters to delete proof.
He also claimed that there was no way that someone could find out that he was multiclienting,
because he would log out of his characters after using them with combo bot.

Another proof, shows a longer session of him using comboleader to gain an unfair advantage in a pvp situation:
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/Gzv7H/chazzy-bot-2.ttm

He also says that the "navigation" he uses is legal, as long as it is not multi clienting, which is wrong compared to the rules of Lunarforce, as you can read in the main thread.
See attachment:
upload_2013-9-29_3-48-36.png

Last edited:
They wont do shit to them....
I know, usually they don't do a shit to them.
Anyways, I give it a last shot.. maybe they started caring
I mean, they deleted Thom's characters so why the fuck
would they do that if they don't do a shit to someone else?
That would just tell us that they are choosing different sides in this game.

Thanks for reporting. The accounts of all reported characters are now banned with final warnings for 7 days. Repeated rule violation will result in deletion of the accounts.

Thanks for taking care of this, Mark.
Like you said, Matt - finally some justice :)

We dont give a fuck we just pked on lunar. now try me onshadowcores Odin silverbolt.
bye snitch

You told me many times u go burger king so be quiet
3e1ca97d0bd61f290ad8d6a4f6243c26.gif

First of all i only got 7 days ban and im not even playing lunar anymore lmao. cry for miiiiii

Thanks for reporting. The accounts of all reported characters are now banned with final warnings for 7 days. Repeated rule violation will result in deletion of the accounts.

lol why you ban him only ?? delet him not ban you delet aLL character thom no ban its not unfair !!!!!!

its not unfair right

but thom did it many times and it was first time that xabor got reported well shut up all nerds this thread should be closed :D

what about these strikes do something?

its not unfair right

but thom did it many times and it was first time that xabor got reported well shut up all nerds this thread should be closed :D
Nah, Xabor was reported and warned many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back