• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rule Violation @ Paosdpoaspdoaspod, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You told me many times u go burger king so be quiet
Burger King was my joke on Calar.. and you stole it from me. And don't say for one second it wasn't! Burger King Dominado.

People dont understand that Thom had LOADS of chances to redeem himself but never did and therefore got a deletion. This is the first time these young fags gets caught and they get a week ban and people still complain. #GGLogic2019 #AintHatingOnAnybody #hashtag

Burger King was my joke on Calar.. and you stole it from me. And don't say for one second it wasn't! Burger King Dominado.
SHut up "Dont tell jimmy im playing shadowcores" dont make me start on u agian ur makign shit start again just to let u know

SHut up "Dont tell jimmy im playing shadowcores" dont make me start on u agian ur makign shit start again just to let u know
Lol, so go .. I didn't mean it desperately.. just meant, don't be childish again xD waste ur own time ;d

So bad im sure they didn't do anything wrong. I would do that over and over again
Well it was XABORS Fault he got deleted after got warned we cant say anything to staff he got deleted on his main and my char etc just got 5 days ban idc hes rly good firend and im not playing lunar
and yes they didint do anything wrong

Well it was XABORS Fault he got deleted after got warned we cant say anything to staff he got deleted on his main and my char etc just got 5 days ban idc hes rly good firend and im not playing lunar
and yes they didint do anything wrong

To be honest, i don't care what happend. Xabor had my acces asweel, im kinda lucky he didn't fuck it also with you guys muahah

To be honest, i don't care what happend. Xabor had my acces asweel, im kinda lucky he didn't fuck it also with you guys muahah
Ye:p but rly np i got 5 days more ban but who care nobody playing moer lunar we on shadow !! come xabor plays here 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back