• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Same thread deleted a second time

Marcus

User.postCount++;
Solutions
Reaction score
I have a thread in advertising which was today deleted a second time because "it breaks the rules". (by Summ)

The title is:
[Europe, USA, Australia] (BETA)Legendary MasterCores 7.4 is coming back to knock you off your chair!

By OTLand rules and no moral authority would be that I created 3 threads like this:
[Germany] (BETA)Legendary MasterCores 7.4 is coming back to knock you off your chair!
[USA] (BETA)Legendary MasterCores 7.4 is coming back to knock you off your chair!
[Australia] (BETA)Legendary MasterCores 7.4 is coming back to knock you off your chair!

But now I thought that kind of thread spamm is just lame and really noobish..
So why shouldn't I be allowed to just make 1 thread for the entire game, and state the countries in the title like I originally did..

Because MasterCores isn't just 1 server.. it's physically 3 servers, linked to one website.

@Summ @WibbenZ

[Germany, USA, Australia] is fine by me.

Back