• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Searching for more team members for the RPG Valendor.

As it CLEARLY says on the first page:

"So we're looking for experienced Spriters, Scripters, Mappers, Webdesigners.
Scripters will work on various projects and possibly create scripts that could provide a uniqueness to our server.
Spriters items/outfits/nature and extras.
Mappers depending on your skills Huntspots - Towns - Quests.
Webdesigner will be helping us with the layout and some php scripts."

There is no need for:
- Hosters
- Helpers (GMs/CMs/Tutors) to apply.
As far as I know, I would imagine that Mappers are one of the top priorities, though, this might not be the case since I am not the Owner :p

Your signature says that you are looking for team members, but you are not looking for staffmembers? What!? Things doesnt make sense at all, and I'm not spamming -.^

Team members are suppost to be helpful and useful for the team, in this case, a CM that just do nothing, isn't really something that will help the server.
Also I think that staffmembers are mostly the people who map/make scripts, to test their own things and know everthing about the server.

Team members are suppost to be helpful and useful for the team, in this case, a CM that just do nothing, isn't really something that will help the server.
Also I think that staffmembers are mostly the people who map/make scripts, to test their own things and know everthing about the server.

But he have Team Members in his Signature? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

(I get it, you are looking for mappers, scripters and such. Not CM/GM's)

But he have Team Members in his Signature? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

(I get it, you are looking for mappers, scripters and such. Not CM/GM's)

We need team members who are helpful and useful, for me this sounds logical. There would be simply no reason why someone would only be a GM and do nothing.
I think I made my point clear on this, so there is no need for more replies, lets stay on topic.

And when you click on 'Apply' it will all be explained who or what i'm searching for. Look if your not applying could I suggest to stop commenting about something that's not about this thread at all? We could open a lil discussion thread to discuss my signature lol.

We already have a hoster.

Thanks for your apply.
I only don't understand the job you are applying for. So far as I understand you just want to be a CM and do nothing?
Altough I doubt if this is useful on any server, on this server it is totaly useless. We will make the server in way that it is playable, so there is no reason why GM's should "help" players. And even if there is some trouble, few gm's will be enough.

Also since we have a whole team working on the server, Gm's are not allowed to come online for no reason, because it would be useless and disturbing if there where walking everyday like 5-10 gm's who where doing nothing.

I don't think you understand any aspect of owning an OT. And if your not looking for a team, change the name and ask a moderator to place this thread in the correct section.

Regards, Mc Lovin.

¤ Name: Adam
¤ Age: 17
¤ Job: Mapper
¤ Experience: Been mapper to others ots and my own ones.
¤ MSN: [email protected] - prefer facebook or skype: toncic95
¤ Facebook: Adam Toncic
¤ Spare time: from 15:00 - 23:00. +1 GMT Paris time
¤ Languages: Swedish, English, some Spanish

@ Mc Lovin
Are you just stupid or simply ignorant? If you read the thread you know exactly what i'm searching for.
People that don't even take the time to read a thread aren't welcome in our team just for that.

Edit: Adam, invited you. Waiting for response to test your abilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
¤ Name: Andrew Kanga
¤ Age: 17
¤ Job: Mapping
¤ Experience: I have been mapping for close to 1 year
¤ MSN: [email protected]
¤ Spare time: Playing xbox, Mapping
¤ Languages: English

bq0vx.jpg

jRktZ.png

I don't think you understand any aspect of owning an OT. And if your not looking for a team, change the name and ask a moderator to place this thread in the correct section.

Regards, Mc Lovin.

Without the fact that its explained on the first page what we are looking for, I think my response on this says enough.

We need team members who are helpful and useful, for me this sounds logical. There would be simply no reason why someone would only be a GM and do nothing.
I think I made my point clear on this, so there is no need for more replies, lets stay on topic.

And I do think I understand the aspect of owning an OT, since I have had servers for years with 100+ people. But I understand how some people can think like this, I thought the same way like 7 years ago, untill I worked myself on some serious servers and started to understand there is no point of having people who are just gm and do nothing. Simply because it has no use and it will only be disturbing for players. Also for the last 3 years, every serious server I've worked on or played myself, never had this. The reason for this is because when a servers is working the way it should be, a few Gm's are enough to work on the serious problems like bugs, those few GM's are the owner, scripters/mappers.

¤ Name: Montana
¤ Age: 14
¤ Job: Spriter And Mapper
¤ Experience: I've Owned 2 Servs And Been Staff In Another 2
¤ Spare time: Im A No-Life XD
¤ Languages: Fluent At Spanish And Enlgish And Understand French, Italian And Portugues

¤ Name: Montana
¤ Age: 14
¤ Job: SPriter And Maper
¤ Experience: Have owned 2 ots and have been staf in 2
¤ Spare time: Im A No Life
¤ Languages: Spanish And English (Also Understan Italian, French, And Portuguese)

Name - Gus
Age - 17
Job - Mapper
Experience - have been playing tibia for about 5 years and been mapping for about 3-4
MSN - [email protected]
Spare Time - Monday - Friday from 4 pm - 10pm. Saturday from 8:30 pm - 3 am - 5 am. Sunday, 11 am - 2 am
Languages - English, Spanish, Greek

Download these screenshots to see my work
mapping pics.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

¤ Name: My name is Denis
¤ Age: I'm 17 years old
¤ Job: I want to apply as a Mapper
¤ Experience: I'm playing Tibia since 2006, have much inspiration in mapping and do great works. With me i can guarantee you the people will have something really good in the server
¤ Spare time: 5+ hours in the week, 10+ hours in the weekend
¤ Languages: Germany (perfect) , Polish (understandable) , English (understandable) , France (A little bit)

Last edited:
Back