• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Serious 7.4 - 7.6 servers.. Where do they hide themselves?

DonHagman

Chill'Reward2014
Reaction score
Hello,

I wonder if there is any serious 7.4 - 7.6 server out here? If there is, where do they hide themselves?
I've been playing EliteOTS for a while, which I really enjoyed! Sadly it has been offline for some days, after a reset...

Is it any server existing server now, which can compare to EliteOTS server?
What I'm requesting is an serious and popular server, which bring you the old classic Tibia feeling back, with alot of serious wars!

I would really appreciate if someone could tell me any server that compares to my requests!

I'm not sure if I am just too blind to find them, or if they really doesn't exist...?

Thanks in advance,
Don Hagman

Last edited:
You asked for serious OT, this is the one and the rest is up to you.

I did, and I appreciate your answer. I also asked about a popular server, since I have hard to believe there is any fun, serious wars with 30 players online.

Do not misunderstand me, I do not doubt Tibianic is a serious OT..

I've been thinking about Tibianic to be honest, but I've never seen more than 35~ players online.. Do you recommend it?

well i would really recommend it to you in the start cause there were sick wars and activity. but after the war ended the enemies became inactive and server got slightly bored. and now it is just dead. but if you like rpg, tibianic is great for you then:)

Tibia World RPG Server will be back soon, here is a trailer:

[video=youtube;KT5JY3NOhlc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT5JY3NOhlc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Seriously, why do people think that RPG means mindless war?

The answer is quite simple - Tibianic ( Tibianic.org )

It's not that simple. I started when server was completely new. Trained a paladin to dist 70 on level 20. When I was gonna start hunting, server reset because of money dupe. When it was back online with reset I made a new char. Trained it to 70 dist on level 20 and leveled it to 65. Then me and my team started a war and we was winning easily. But guess what? Server was put offline because host bailed out on a law suit and because of that everyone chargeback their money and server was offline for a long time because owner couldn't buy dedicated server. When it was back online it was reset again. I didn't play this time. Lucky for me, because from what I heard server have reset again after that. I will never play Tibianic again. Like 3 reset in 1 year is way too much.

It's not that simple. I started when server was completely new. Trained a paladin to dist 70 on level 20. When I was gonna start hunting, server reset because of money dupe. When it was back online with reset I made a new char. Trained it to 70 dist on level 20 and leveled it to 65. Then me and my team started a war and we was winning easily. But guess what? Server was put offline because host bailed out on a law suit and because of that everyone chargeback their money and server was offline for a long time because owner couldn't buy dedicated server. When it was back online it was reset again. I didn't play this time. Lucky for me, because from what I heard server have reset again after that. I will never play Tibianic again. Like 3 reset in 1 year is way too much.

As far as I remember it was only 2 resets and the first one you described was over a year ago when the server was in beta stage and had some serious issues.

Like I said I don't know because I will never play Tibianic again. Having 2 resets after beta stage is over is a disaster too and Iryont wasted my time for nothing. Maybe it was talk about a reset. By the way, you can't declare afterwards that server was in beta stage because you ducked up, twice. You have to say that from the start.

armia.toproste.pl or mazurskiots.pl, number of players is between 60 in night to around 250 in day. it's actually Polish servers, but you may also choose English in-game to use.

I played tibianic the first 2 weeks from last reset.

Of course it's a serious OT, but I didn't have any fun there.
Arrogant people and low number of players online.

Back