• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Server Dropping connection!

Vrotz

Reaction score
Hi,

My server is online and without explanation or any kind of message on the console, All players lose their connection with him. Im also unable to connect to the server..
It's not my normal internet and a DDoS attack. The server are online and simply be with 20 hours, 44 hours, 70 hours, 120 hours or 2 hours or 30 minutes. He decides. He drop the connection with all and reestablishes until I open again.

And look, when this happened, the players of otserverlist.org go to zero (offline). This count will last until I shutdown the server and open it again.

Last edited:
Hi,

My server is online and without explanation or any kind of message on the console, All players lose their connection with him. Im also unable to connect to the server..
It's not my normal internet and a DDoS attack. The server are online and simply be with 20 hours, 44 hours, 70 hours, 120 hours or 2 hours or 30 minutes. He decides. He drop the connection with all and reestablishes until I open again.

And look, when this happened, the players of otserverlist.org go to zero (offline). This count will last until I shutdown the server and open it again.

http://otservlist.org/ots/1515195
My website: http://swagserver.servegame.com/

The server are normal when i enter in putty via sshs and check via command "Screen-R". The console are online and ok, running perfect but I cant connection with him.

EDIT: ins't a dedicated server or vps, because i already change the S.O and the enterprise to fix and this error persist.

Three images to explain the case:

Attachments

Bump peoples............................

Hello.

Does it happen on your PC? try run on your PC for few hours maybe some script doing this in Globalevents

Best Regards
mlody.1039

My server is hosted on Ubuntu 10.04.
It wasn't to happen. The globalevents I didn't change anything, you want to see them?

I have changed my distro and the problem is equal. Whats wrong man? WTF!? --'

This problem happens to me too that's why I had to close my server. I do not think that the problem has the vps, also happened to me the same problem that Vrotz and was in DDG hosting, ddosdeflect and others. 3 different companies

I use OTX 2.7, 2.9 and 2.10 for tibia 8.6, with datapack clean all with the same problem. using ubuntu 14.04 and debian 7.

And I never tried using tfs 0.4 rev 3777 because it has many bugs.

Really do not know if this information helps but, I try removing the web but the problem was still happening. Used the htop command to view processes and there was nothing weird.

The only thing that affects this error is the login server and this error will only be removed when you close the ot via ssh (when you close the ot, website immediately back online)

Last edited:
This problem happens to me too that's why I had to close my server. I do not think that the problem has the vps, also happened to me the same problem that Vrotz and was in DDG hosting, ddosdeflect and NFO. 3 different companies

I use OTX 2.7, 2.9 and 2.10 for tibia 8.6, with datapack clean all with the same problem. using ubuntu 14.04 and debian 7.

Really do not know if this information helps but, I try removing the web but the problem was still happening. Used the htop command to view processes and there was nothing weird.

The only thing that affects this error is the login server and this error will only be removed when you close the ot via ssh (when you close the ot, website immediately back online)

@Pretx, thanks you for saying everything very clearly.

I thought about changing s.o of my machine! But today the problem keeps happening and I tested several revs and all with the same problem. @DestinationSer Lemme make clear that all the files of creaturescripts and globalevents are original.. So, where are the problem? I'm not the only one with the same problem :)

No one can solve this problem? We found a Relatively impossible problem to be solved by developers?

I'm waiting reply.....

Hi there, I have a customer with one ofthis kind of server from this forum, also I'm and old user and I was here just to take a look at the forum.

Your problem will be probably with your system limitations (kernel and networking) so check that out.

Best Regards.

Hi there, I have a customer with one ofthis kind of server from this forum, also I'm and old user and I was here just to take a look at the forum.

Your problem will be probably with your system limitations (kernel and networking) so check that out.

Best Regards.

Tell me, please, bro!
What are these limitations? how can I change them? Would you assist me?

This problem happens to me too that's why I had to close my server. I do not think that the problem has the vps, also happened to me the same problem that Vrotz and was in DDG hosting, ddosdeflect and NFO. 3 different companies

Same Problem Here! using OTX or 0.3.7

Like I said before, check what I told you if you are running linux. That bothered my client "mxsoft" on his server a few months ago so I end up doing a proper optimization and other stuff.

Best Regards.

Like I said before, check what I told you if you are running linux. That bothered my client "mxsoft" on his server a few months ago so I end up doing a proper optimization and other stuff.

Best Regards.

You? Optimization? If u know how to fix this problem, please, tell me! :/

Back