• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ShadowCores is one successful OpenTibia server

hiperkarma

High-level newbie
Reaction score
The number of the players keep growing: At the time there is a new record beaten: 358 players are logged in. W00T!
The ratio of botters and players are kind of low: I find 1 or 2 botters at spawns, others are PKs or normal players.
Most people come here to achieve things they couldn't do in real Tibia. Be able to do stuff without going on a long trip.
This server has only little things changed yet it makes it addictive, example: No need to pay for boat rides, WHAT!!!

So, congratulations to all ShadowCores developers!
They've done a pretty good job!

:D

Check Talahu for an example, 10 botters/11 players so yup theres alot of botters, maybe not where u have been xD

95% of the players bots on this server but that's every server nowadays, great server anyways ;]

95% of the players bots on this server but that's every server nowadays, great server anyways ;]

You play it too? Marry me asap!

the highscore of top 10 .... eccim is the only one that doesnt use bot... not sure if now but before he didnt do.

I feel an urge like killing them. Too bad I don't have a stable team to do it.

can you mothafuckas stfu?
both sides suck dick, rld etc. kicks ppl after war and acts cool while the other side stalks yosef rushar and talks about a pic on him 24/7. immature.

i hope a 3rd side awakens soon and rapes both those sides.

can you mothafuckas stfu?
both sides suck dick, rld etc. kicks ppl after war and acts cool while the other side stalks yosef rushar and talks about a pic on him 24/7. immature.

i hope a 3rd side awakens soon and rapes both those sides.

tell me you didnt find his irl pic kinda funny?

2whikg4.jpg

The date is even shown :p And tell me how ugly i am cuz i am it x)

Why hiding your eyebrowns? What if you got unibrown which you laugh at on Yusef's pic or whatever his name is?

Ok now lets make your nose x10 bigger like on that Yosefs pic and add some other shit and have a good laugh? Pathetic

Come on, Nikodada, show a picture of yourself then, so I can have a good laugh as well?

Come on, Nikodada, show a picture of yourself then, so I can have a good laugh as well?

Tell me why I should? Mentally rubbed people ftw :* but sure if you want I can offer you cybersex 2 :*

Back