• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shinobi Online - Website and release!

We have a stat points system, and you can learn different jutsus, so, you can be anything you want.
For example:

A Nara is a good clan for combat from distance.
But you can put your points into melee weapons and use katana, together with shadow lock jutsus to 'paralize' your enemy, and if he's a distance attacant, you can walkj with him to something blockable until you and him are 1 sqms far, so, your hits can hit him. Then, you free him from your jutsu and kick his ass.

sounds nice! will you add gen jutsu/sharigan'(s?) into the game? I'm a huge Itachi/sasuke fan :>>>>

This site ist just Ugly... Normal dwarven layout wih changed logo end this menu on the left uuuuuu shit.

Anastazjo from tibia.net.pl steal your server and making him as own, why the good server are taking by any noobs. Server looks pretty good. Mapping and graphics like cipsoft, new systems, bone appetite.

this is duplicate:
Nazwa Shinobi Online - Najlepszy Serwer Naruto!

Dont listen to that moron. He knows nothing.
Anastazjo's only advertising this server on polish tibia site.

Code:
Witam.
Chciałbym wam zapowiedzieć Naruto OTS'a o którym pewnie wielu już słyszało.
Serwer jest tworzony od Zera - własny silnik, grafika, client...

Serwer tworzą Brazylijczycy, jak wiemy znają się na robocie co pokazuje chociażby PxG.
Nie będę opisywał co znajdziecie na OTS'ie, sami musicie to zobaczyć.

Translating:

Code:
Hi.
I would like to announce Naruto OT about which many probably have heard.
Server is creating from basic - their own engine, graphics and client...

Server is creating by Brazilians, who knows how to create good server - good example is PxG (Poke x Games)
I won't describe things you may find on server, you'll have to find it by yourselves.

As you can see, there is nothing about making Your server as his own. Just ignore it.

Anastazjo from tibia.net.pl steal your server and making him as own, why the good server are taking by any noobs. Server looks pretty good. Mapping and graphics like cipsoft, new systems, bone appetite.

this is duplicate:
Nazwa Shinobi Online - Najlepszy Serwer Naruto!

This guy is fucking idiot.
I promote ur serwer on polish forum about ots and create polish fan site for SO, but this kid think I stole ur project 0___0.

BTW. Can you create client on directx9? Many people can't play on Opengl, because they have 3-10 fps.

Shinobi Online [I said:
on Facebook[/I]]We'll reopen today, at 7 pm (GMT -3).

A new installer is going to be necessary to play, we'll post the download links here and on the website (more than one option).

We thank you all for the patience, and have a nice play!
(Every premium account is going to have 30 days again, so, you won't lose anything)
They had to shutdown it since they found a bug that was crashing the server, but it's comming up in 50 minutes, I hope.
For more specific updates, Shinobi Online

So playing this, i mean who wouldn't come on ;O

I'm : Sleeping'dragon
Add me :eek:?

Last edited:
I download the client, but when I log in all I can see is just black void everywhere.

I download the client, but when I log in all I can see is just black void everywhere.

It's because your opening the game with the so.exe, you have to do it with the Shinobi Online one, of course, to open it you have to download Java.
If you dont know where you can download it just visit the fb page of the game, the one in the main post, there you can find a post with 2 links one for 34bits and another for 64bits.

Hey guys, It's Wind ingame here.
If anyone needs anything, just @pm me, I'll do whatever I can do to help ya guys.

I don't know, they didn't updated the facebook yet.. all I know is that it's been attacked by DDoS.

Back