• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shinobi Online - Website and release!

When I start Shinobi Online.exe the SO logo just pops ups and say "loading".

EDIT: Ran it as admin and it worked!

I am wanting to play SHINOBIONLINE on my PC. and it is on linux. all tibia clients work on linux/ubuntu but Shinobionline client need JRE 1.0.0 it says i need to install that but I already installed my JRE 1.7 for ubuntu and The window still pops up whenever i try to open it. and it says:

Launch4j
This Application requires Java Run Time Environment 1.0.0

and i have JRE 1.7 installed on my linux desktop. please help me.

And when I Run my VIRTUAL BOX in linux.( Windows XP Emulator ) Then I started the client but it says I need to download the new version on the website. I Redownloaded,Reinstalled and opened it but it still says it again and again. help me man.

I keep getting FATAL ERROR: Unable to load 'corelib' module. Anyone know a fix?

I am wanting to play SHINOBIONLINE on my PC. and it is on linux. all tibia clients work on linux/ubuntu but Shinobionline client need JRE 1.0.0 it says i need to install that but I already installed my JRE 1.7 for ubuntu and The window still pops up whenever i try to open it. and it says:

Launch4j
This Application requires Java Run Time Environment 1.0.0

and i have JRE 1.7 installed on my linux desktop. please help me.

And when I Run my VIRTUAL BOX in linux.( Windows XP Emulator ) Then I started the client but it says I need to download the new version on the website. I Redownloaded,Reinstalled and opened it but it still says it again and again. help me man.

We're working on a linux version, but you can fix that error on your virtual box by downloading that:
SO FIX.rar

I keep getting FATAL ERROR: Unable to load 'corelib' module. Anyone know a fix?
Delete everything from shinobi from your pc, download the last installer from the website again, re-instal, and then download that:

sucks i cant even play it on my laptop. guess the graphics card isnt good enough... lag like crazy at 4 frames per second lol

This project is uh-mazing..

- - - Updated - - -

Can't connect to the server, the website says offline even though there are people online on the online list.

Hello.
I'ma little disappointed, serwer have many bugs, administrator ignores all players, game balance is bad, very bad, three clans are better than all other.
Many people left the serwer and still wanes, serwer was more offline than online.
I do not recommend to play now.

Back