• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shiva Shadowsong Thread

You are the guy that put my memories deep inside of Necronia right now Zasranets XD

Found an old picture of me walking on water :p brings back memories!

2py8hs0.png

@up: I remember that picture hahah, good times :D

3rrppf.jpg

On topic -
Haven't done anything significant lately, will do some work for Tibianic in the next day, and a lot of work for Necronia and another game in the following 30 days.

But that's not all. I'm sure anyone who follows necronia has seen this guy.

Well, I and Saphron have teamed up to create a new version of this sprite since the old one obviously sucks and this monster plays a huge role in the lore of Necronia, it wouldn't be fair to have him looking shitty :p Shout out to Saphron for his awesome work generally. (dem monsters.. mirin')

J597Z.jpg

(this is still work in progress, we'll both show it off when it's fully finished, don't worry)

Last edited:
Interesting.. I guess Zasranets is a Necronian Jesus or something isnt he? :D

@Shiva... DUDE! WOW.. haha I don't know If I would follow all your posts because it only make me play NNW right away!!!!!!!!! :(
Amazing job from the team and well, keep it going. Can't wait to play it once again (I've said this like 20x alraedy)

GREAT JOB

The 1st one is very nice but the second one is missing something dont know what it just looks a bit flat at the top for some reson

The best sprites, I've ever seen :)

Thanks, it means a lot :'D

The 1st one is very nice but the second one is missing something dont know what it just looks a bit flat at the top for some reson

Thank you, and yeah, I noticed he's a little bit out of perspective, but not that bad to make me remake the whole sprite 'cause of it :\ But thanks for pointing it out, I was wondering about it.

Wow these sprites are amazing, have you ever thought of making some kind of game app for phones? I'm sure it'd be awesome!

Wow these sprites are amazing, have you ever thought of making some kind of game app for phones? I'm sure it'd be awesome!

Tell me if yes! xd

Actually, yes, I've thought about that for quite some time, and I'd like to make something like that with my spriting skills. (I know they're still not near excellent, but I'll get there, I'm improving every day). But right now, I'm already working on 2 projects and I'm about to start university next year so I'm not sure when could I do something like that.

- - - Up

Last edited:
Back