• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shiva Shadowsong Thread

Here are some new venom race monsters, I'll be working on a few more soon:

zN1Su.jpg

Really need more inspiration for the names..

Actually, yes, I've thought about that for quite some time, and I'd like to make something like that with my spriting skills. (I know they're still not near excellent, but I'll get there, I'm improving every day). But right now, I'm already working on 2 projects and I'm about to start university next year so I'm not sure when could I do something like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Been bored, here's a "fake map" made using my sprites and makeovers:

tumblr_ms3yy9soU71szqg5uo1_1280.png

With those Rose tree-ish looking things I imagine a lorax.

With those Rose tree-ish looking things I imagine a lorax.

Why lorax? D:

the eyes should be aligned
I like the venosnake, but you should smooth the edges

It's hard to smooth them up when tibia doesn't support transparency, and there is not much space inside the sprite to AA, but I can give it a try a bit later. About the outfits, they were meant to be like that, since they're made for a 7.4 server (you know that eyes were like that back then :p). Thanks for your opinion.

these are great but i do agree with mor creative names

>venobecause

That big purple monster looks really cool, would love to see the animation of it.

Last edited:
Dem sprites, we need more snowy stuff for mapping ;'(
I think the road/dirt could be darker though :)

Dem sprites, we need more snowy stuff for mapping ;'(
I think the road/dirt could be darker though :)

You're right. Too bad I can't share these sprites with y'all since they're for a project, but there is a shit-ton of snowy sprites and nature. About the road... idk, seemed fine to me, but to each his own I guess. It's easy to make a darker version if necessary :3

Back