• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shiva Shadowsong Thread

Someone seriously needs to nerf you, to much op. :p
It looks so awesome, can't believe my eyes. :D
Keep it up. :)

daamm looks crazy, love your sprites man :p specially items

You by far, are one of the best talents amongst the spriters on this forum. The whole fact that your imagination is purely unlimited and you can combine that with your ability to execute that idea successfully is amazing. I really miss this project as it has what I intended to achieve with my own... Creativity without limits.

I really wish you luck with Necronia and regardless of where I am - be it in a warzone or not - I WILL FIND A WAY TO VISIT ONCE IT'S UP AND RUNNING!

Thanks Thorn. :)

Here is a final update for now, I will not post the animated image here :p

195c006498.png
Looking good shiva!

As a result of the suggested topic for the next sprite challenge, and my obsession over Doctor Who - I present to you The Timelord and his T.A.R.D.I.S:

e3cde818a0.png

Note - this won't be my entry for the challenge, so Anevis pls don't kil me.

Dude, big fan! :D
- Critique: Is he leaning? Otherwise the perspective seems a bit distorted.

Anyways love the outline :) goodjob

LOL
clear.png
clear.png

All sprite awesome !!

You must progress request to CipSoft :D

Thanks guys, I appreciate that! :)

However, I don't think I will be posting any more sprites here. It has come to my attention that some people don't respect the artist's request to not use his sprites without premission and they do it anyway. Since I'm very busy, I don't have the time to chase over that right now, so I'll just refrain from posting.

I advise you to do the same if you're a spriter. People are ungrateful.

I'm leaving a small portion of sprites for show-off so someone who is interested can see my work. I'll still keep participating in Anevis' competitions though! :D

Thanks guys, I appreciate that! :)

However, I don't think I will be posting any more sprites here. It has come to my attention that some people don't respect the artist's request to not use his sprites without premission and they do it anyway. Since I'm very busy, I don't have the time to chase over that right now, so I'll just refrain from posting.

I advise you to do the same if you're a spriter. People are ungrateful.

I'm leaving a small portion of sprites for show-off so someone who is interested can see my work. I'll still keep participating in Anevis' competitions though! :D
tell us those f*cker names =) also why not add some ugly water mark? xD

tell us those f*cker names =) also why not add some ugly water mark? xD

Watermarks don't really help. If they really want to take it, they will take it. I know because I used to remove watermarks from some stuff before (not tibia related). In small pixel-arts it's even easier to rip it.

It is some pokemon OT that doesn't have a thread on OTLand I think. I forgot its name, someone posted a pic in one of Anevis' threads.

Come check out my spriting stream and hang out with me via TeamViewer today!
Going to be working on several interesting creatures, tons of items, etc.

Meeting ID:

new -
m74-517-819

If I get a disconnect, I will update the meeting ID in this post as soon as my connection is back.

Last edited:
Come check out my spriting stream and hang out with me via TeamViewer today!
Going to be working on several interesting creatures, etc.

Meeting ID:
m14-640-044

NEW ID ^

If I get a disconnect, I will update the meeting ID in this post as soon as my connection is back.

Made 12 creatures so far.
oykUREE.png
1V1LjiW.png

Last edited:
Back