• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shiva Shadowsong Thread

cool mosters, but there is one thing that call my attention with the tortoise, the middle hexagon or whatever, should be a little more to the left, aligned with the head

Come check out my spriting stream and hang out with me via TeamViewer today!
Going to be working on several interesting creatures, etc.

Meeting ID:
m14-640-044

NEW ID ^

If I get a disconnect, I will update the meeting ID in this post as soon as my connection is back.

Made 12 creatures so far.
oykUREE.png
1V1LjiW.png
=( im to late

EPIC, keep it up!
Looks crazy!!
Interesting as always.
that granfaloon. epic :p

Thank you guys.

I have yet to make a version of King Arthas Menethil, or as you may know him - Lich King, and some sort of a titan warrior, and after I post that I'll be stopping to sprite here for a while again. :( But I'm working on graphics for a tibia-styled game for mobile devices so I'll put up some screenshots of that when we have them! :p

No news from Necronia? >.<
I'm not sure but I think necronia news will be specified in necronias website and plus, this thread doesn't update necronia content. If you wish to see latest stuff of necronia either go to the thread or website!

Regards,
Website Maker

laugh.png

Making this single frame (looking south) takes me up to 5-20 mins depending on size/details, and completing a monster totally can go anywhere from 30 mins to 2.5 hours or so.
woow, cool. you're really a good spriter. I take at least 1h to make a single weapon

nice! although i'm a bigger fan of your items better, like (not really an item) that big structure involving elements? the blue one...just amazing *.*

Back