• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sir Matthew's Life Thread

Level 232 Advancement
c3pth.png

Looted Great Axe from my first Hellgorak :D
awq7g0.png

I was so close to complete INQ but I didn't manage to use holy water on the "Full fire" on top of magic wall before it disappeared, and I had to rush back to tp, guess I'll have to do it next time.​

Level 233 Advancement after completing The Inquisition Quest
2zptkq1.png

Reward Room: Took Royal Crossbow Cuz It looks Smexy!
16gzski.png

Last edited:
Congratulations Mateusz! Keep the work up, I'm still following you here even though I'm not able to follow you on the hunts that often anymore. :)

Congratulations Mateusz! Keep the work up, I'm still following you here even though I'm not able to follow you on the hunts that often anymore. :)
Thanks Siramix and by the way, how you know my real name? :eek: I'm sure I never told you it :blink: or maybe I have hmm...

Matty; Congratz on reaching 30 pages on your LT. Remember in the beginning where you posted your LT-link every single little update you did :]

Congratz on everything o/

Matthew wait for your easter holiday to start then we gonna start pg lol

Back