• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sir Matthew's Life Thread

Well.... it all ends here now, I got fucked over by a "friend"...... I still got the char but lost all of my items, cash etc. and I don't feel like starting almost all over again Oh well shit happens <_< Thank You all for the great times at Shadowcores :) I will comeback to this OT if this 1 thing is going to happen.. but I really doubt it will :( So yeah! Have fun on this amazing OT, too bad some people are just complete dicks who back stab you for PIXELS. Luv ja all <3
Currently a great friend of mine is playing on my char, but for sure if this one thing is going to happen I will come back and RPG the shit out of shadowcores again :D hehe... Hopefully I will see you in-game soon

Last edited:
Ahh telling me this now when i got my char back lol.

Looks im quiting no point playing without you.

If the "thing" is related to the game, then let us know, why you mean by that. If it's however related to real life, then do your best so "it" will happen.

Enjoyed your lifethread, expecting more to come once you're back again.

KABOOM!
8xsjm9.png

Ya that's what i'm talkin' about.. I had heard say that you've been hacked, thought you would give up just more respec' fo' you homie
:D

If i am not banned, I could help you gather your new gear.

~Snuff.

Good to hear you back :).

Don't buy scripts from Skuuty Emce i bought one and he send my items via parcel lol

Good to hear you back :).

Don't buy scripts from Skuuty Emce i bought one and he send my items via parcel lol
Why would I buy scripts from him or anyone else if I don't bot in a first place <_<

About EQ: I just need to get myself Ornate legs and my set is complete :D

Back