• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Siramix - gamemaster abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Combarn

aka Reapzar
Reaction score
In this post I'll mention the jail system and the way Siramix uses (abuses) it.
The rules of Lunarforce says:
Performing actions such as killing monsters or casting spells while being idle from the game is never tolerated.

I have been using iBot to as a tool to level up during the war periods on Lunarforce,
and I just purchased iBot once again as the war period is about to start.
After purchasing the bot, I set up the hunting waypoints and started to hunt.
While I was killing my third group of monsters (lure mode),
GM Siramix starts teleporting me around the area (spamming) while I was killing the last monster.
upload_2013-9-11_1-37-37.png

After killing the last monster, I went to loot it, when Siramix turned off his invisibility, and wrote "Hello?".
upload_2013-9-11_1-37-50.png
While I was typing "Why are you teleporting me?", he disappeared, and 5 seconds later I was in jail,
facing this sign:

You are in jail for violating the rules. Please read the rules on our website and follow them so that you don't end up here in the future. Your character will stay in jail until the next server save.

I opened private message, and asked GM Siramix why he jailed me. No response.
Then I opened Help-Channel,
upload_2013-9-11_1-36-52.png
ending up with:
"Reapzar Tankzar has been muted by GM Siramix for using Help Channel inappropriately.".

As you can see, there's also several others that got jailed (not only those on the picture) on the same purpose while not being idle.

Players just returned to Lunarforce, and the way the "customer support" (GM Siramix) use their action is not tolerated. If you want players on your server, don't hire abusers to take care of the server.

You need your tibia fix that bad, you need to write a thread?
We all got jailed for botting, what more is there too say.

Even funnier when you start insulting EVERYONE who does not agree with you.
Quite childish behavior, maybe you deserve to be on time out.

Instead of living on a cloud and say that you don't answer "stupid gamemasters", answer them and you wont be put in jail. That's all I have to say, enjoy your stay in jail, you will be out after the next server save.

You need your tibia fix that bad, you need to write a thread?
We all got jailed for botting, what more is there too say.
Even funnier when you start insulting EVERYONE who does not agree with you.
Quite childish behavior, maybe you deserve to be on time out.
As I got muted from our little discussion, I did like I told you and made a thread.
My "childish behavior" (?) is not related to the issue; gamemaster abuse,
which makes no sense.
Just to fill another line, Riddle, you are just another asslicker.
Instead of living on a cloud and say that you don't answer "stupid gamemasters", answer them and you wont be put in jail. That's all I have to say, enjoy your stay in jail, you will be out after the next server save.
Maybe if you were able to read, you would know why I did not respond: "While I was typing "Why are you teleporting me?", he disappeared, and 5 seconds later I was in jail".
You didn't even give me the chance to read, you disappeared the moment you appeared.

Retard needs to learn, Siramix said, if you do not respond to a gamemaster, you are considered afk, which is illegal, gg.

Next time you should reply :)

You didn't write anything during the time I teleported you, or even react. Your bot just went straight ahead to the creatures, I judged you to be AFK. Because if you had the time to screenshot the whole incident, you should have had the time to write something to indicate that you were there. You can only blame yourself, and I'm sure that I'm not alone as a gamemaster on Twifysoft who would decide to jail you, because you clearly did not show any reaction, at all. As you said, I teleported you back (spammed) for a while, and during this time if you would have been either a fellow with higher intelligence than an animal or a non-botting player you would have reacted and at least stop at the spot that you were teleported to.

And for the record, it doesn't take more than 3 seconds to say "hi" which is what I demand when I check for botters. I demand them to answer me right away or they are not playing their character on their own. However, in your situation I was sure that you did not play it on your own because of all the reasons I just gave you.

So take a chillpill and cry somewhere else, because it sure as fuck wont help you out in this situation.

Then dont bot? get the fuck over it im sure ur high enough lvl, 200s not a bad place to stop lvling..

No, I'm going to be a College Weight Lifting Coach, what are you going to be? A homeless fat man with a hat under your hoodie?

Yes, whats wrong with that?
If I wanna be homeless that is my problem >: D

Dolla makes me holla!

#Rugged Mage.

Don't be so cheeky.
One day you can be a fat homeless man with a hat under your hoodie and he can be an artist.

im actually gonna agree with combarn in this situation, Just because he looks afk doesnt give u the right to start tpn him around. Tbh if i was getting tpd id take ss's to instead of answer a gm who does what he pleases. And if u tpd away 5 sec later before he could even say something thats a load of bs

im actually gonna agree with combarn in this situation, Just because he looks afk doesnt give u the right to start tpn him around. Tbh if i was getting tpd id take ss's to instead of answer a gm who does what he pleases. And if u tpd away 5 sec later before he could even say something thats a load of bs

I beg to differ, I reserve the right to teleport him around because I was checking up a report. And as a gamemaster I have to check up reported players if they are violating the rules, and by teleporting them around I can judge the situation if I'm dealing with someone who has a cavebot active or not. So it's just a step in the process, and again, I reserve the right to teleport him back in order to check if he is violating the rules. And why I'm doing it in ghost mode is because a lot of bots nowadays have an automatic pause toggle as soon as a gamemaster pops up on the screen, and to get a better insight of the situation I'm teleporting the reported player around while I'm being in ghost mode.

Come again with something better, because that statement was just stupid and you know it.

I beg to differ, I reserve the right to teleport him around because I was checking up a report. And as a gamemaster I have to check up reported players if they are violating the rules, and by teleporting them around I can judge the situation if I'm dealing with someone who has a cavebot active or not. So it's just a step in the process, and again, I reserve the right to teleport him back in order to check if he is violating the rules.

Come again with something better, because that statement was just stupid and you know it.

So you cant just go unghost and say hi? it takes you having to tp them around because ur some special gm. Pls bitch get real.

I beg to differ, I reserve the right to teleport him around because I was checking up a report. And as a gamemaster I have to check up reported players if they are violating the rules, and by teleporting them around I can judge the situation if I'm dealing with someone who has a cavebot active or not. So it's just a step in the process, and again, I reserve the right to teleport him back in order to check if he is violating the rules.

So if he died from you teleporting him, that would be "ok" with you also? You do not need to be a gm, it's definetly power abusing tping players around all over the place if you "think" they are afk. Just message him.....

So if he died from you teleporting him, that would be "ok" with you also? You do not need to be a gm, it's definetly power abusing tping players around all over the place if you "think" they are afk. Just message him.....
ya exactly what if i just went afk for a min and turned off my bot even(healing also) and died. Id feel like a retarded gm if i just killed a person afk not botting

So you cant just go unghost and say hi? it takes you having to tp them around because ur some special gm. Pls bitch get real.

upload_2013-9-11_1-37-50-png.22547

Actually I was told by Mark and Hani that I can teleport a player around in order to see if they react or not (so you want the server to be without any gamemaster at all, of course so you can afk bot whenever you like to).

And the thing is that I saw that he was running around before I was teleporting him around, and in all different situations I can't see how that would kill him, because I did not teleport him into other spawns, he still had the same creatures attacking him. Also if he wouldn't bot, he would most likely be active as he was running around. And if he were botting he had auto-healing, as he was running around which indicates that he didn't pause his bot. Either way it's a tie, not logical.

Can you solve this equation please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back