• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Siramix - gamemaster abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
How mentally are you? The whole thread exists because I got jailed for no reason.
Read all the posts and maybe your small fucking brain will understand.

Last time I'll ever post on twifysoft, enjoy living in denial, moron!

Siramix always respond me ingame :)

Doesnt matter if he respond in-game if he abuse his position against certain people. @Veziv

Thanks for all support in this situation.
I did not respond last night, so my answers will be given now.
Please, fasten your seatbelts (Siramix, especially you).

Botting is fully legal as long as you are not idle.
I followed the rules and my rights should have been respected.

I'll just copy/paste what I wrote to Siramix. I see we got more blind people over here.
Maybe if you were able to read, you would know why I did not respond:
"While I was typing "Why are you teleporting me?", he disappeared, and 5 seconds later I was in jail".
You didn't even give me the chance to read, you disappeared the moment you appeared.

You started teleporting me around while I had follow-attack on my target, I started screenshotting and saving the screenshots,
and once you turned off ghost mode I started typing to respond to your message.
You did not give me more then 3 seconds to type, before you disappeared, and just after that I was standing in jail, trying to contact you.

As a gamemaster, you should be paying extra attention,
because you got extraordinary powers that should not be abused.
In this situation, you were negligent, because you did not pay enough attention.
You jailed me because you claimed that I had broken the rules of Lunarforce,
which almost everyone browsing this thread (except you and Riddle Box) have disagreed to.

As a gamemaster, you should also act in a neutral way.
I was in the spawn for about 2 minutes before you started interupting,
claiming that you had gotten reports about me.
This makes no sense, because I was not idle and I had just turned on my bot and reached the spawn.
The whole situation got a timeline of less than 5 minutes.

As a gamemaster, you should also act as an adult (because of your responsebility attached to your job).
Responding a serious complain with:
"So take a chillpill and cry somewhere else, because it sure as fuck wont help you out in this situation"
also shows that you are negligent as a gamemaster.

I was fighting 3 medusas while I had yellow hitpoints, and you spammed teleport while I was walking paralyzed (with follow-attack mode).
Could cause a death, but due to your actions so far I guess you would not care or take responsibility about that.

We had a conversation about your behavior as a gamemaster.
Just because you were not able to back up your actions you do not have to mute the whole help-channel,
claiming that I am arrogant and not following the rules (Siramix, you are the one showing arrogance in this situation, and the rules you claim that I broke have been proven wrong - from my view).

You do not have to send SMS, your only task is to be a responsible gamemaster,
which you have not been in this situation.

You are still using the rules as your purpose of jailing me, which have already been proven wrong (my view).
Without the rules as purpose, would your actions be legit? The answer is no.
You have been negligent and should pay the neccessary compensation that your actions have caused.

Well why dont u stop lvling for now.. u dont need any more than 300to fight?

it was only 7 hours you fkn wanker why are you crying so much?

Botting while idle is considered to be illegal, therefore you are jailed if a gamemaster considers you to be idle. So why would a gamemaster consider you to be idle? Possibly, because you are not making any sign of being there - you are still moving like a bot and you do not say anything that would indicate that you are there.

[My only question is why this thread isn't closed already.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back