• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Siramix - gamemaster abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2013-9-11_1-37-50-png.22547
Well how bout u look at the pic, im guessing pic 1 happened first which was the tp which led him to take a ss then he saw who it was and took a ss again, Tbh idk what ur trying to show me other than he turned off ghost mode for a sec

Why the fuck would you check bots in ghost mode? This isn't one of the Ots with the orange spell text, how does he know he's getting checked wen his default is being spammed with spells?

And why mute him when talking in Help Channel? He was legitimately looking for help on why he was jailed and a reasonable explanation.. Not "Afk botting is illegal, bye mute" Clearly he wasn't afk >.> Those few screenshots proves he wasn't.

Also, why check him out of all people? There's maybe 20 bots running at hives (The most common botting spawn) and in Sea Serps and nothing happens to them. My EK was running there from 70 - 190 without any GM interrupting or checking up on me.. (1 Day ago or so) This isn't ShadowCores where there's 1k people and botters actually interrupt manual hunters.

If you're going to check botters, make sure you check everyone and not just one specific person ._.

Actually I was told by Mark and Hani that I can teleport a player around in order to see if they react or not (so you want the server to be without any gamemaster at all, of course so you can afk bot whenever you like to).

And the thing is that I saw that he was running around before I was teleporting him around, and in all different situations I can't see how that would kill him, because I did not teleport him into other spawns, he still had the same creatures attacking him. Also if he wouldn't bot, he would most likely be active as he was running around. And if he were botting he had auto-healing, as he was running around which indicates that he didn't pause his bot. Either way it's a tie, not logical.

Can you solve this equation please?
Well obviously he wasnt afk dipshit or he wouldnt of got ss of u tpn him around. Unless bots can magically take ss of them getting tpd around now adays cause thats an option i guess

Why the fuck would you check bots in ghost mode? This isn't one of the Ots with the orange spell text, how does he know he's getting checked wen his default is being spammed with spells?

And why mute him when talking in Help Channel? He was legitimately looking for help on why he was jailed and a reasonable explanation.. Not "Afk botting is illegal, bye mute" Clearly he wasn't afk >.> Those few screenshots proves he wasn't.

Also, why check him out of all people? There's maybe 20 bots running at hives (The most common botting spawn) and in Sea Serps and nothing happens to them. My EK was running there from 70 - 190 without any GM interrupting or checking up on me.. (1 Day ago or so) This isn't ShadowCores where there's 1k people and botters actually interrupt manual hunters.

If you're going to check botters, make sure you check everyone and not just one specific person ._.
absolutly agree like the 1 time i get jailed for botting dls, look around i see no one in jail and it had been 8 hours.(i was botting so it was my own fault). but I guess doing /goto (player) is a lot harder than just finding 1 guy and then call it a days work.

Azur Mayne: He was chit-chatting in Help-Channel along with other players, who also was muted. So fuck that argument, it's not legit. Also, I already stated in this thread that I just didn't check him up. I followed up on a report. Also I didn't write to him in ghostmode, so his local chat is very irrelevant.

Fred Beron: Even though he was not AFK I decided to keep in jailed because he was off-topic talking, and acting very arrogant against me, and if you read the rules again it says that I reserve the rights to jail someone at the base of anything. And first of all, I jailed him because he did not answer me when I was checking him up for AFK botting, then when he obviously proved that he wasn't afk I decided to keep him in jail because he deserved to stay there until server save because of being an arrogant dick who has to learn that being stupid doesn't help him out.

Azur Mayne: He was chit-chatting in Help-Channel along with other players, who also was muted. So fuck that argument, it's not legit. Also, I already stated in this thread that I just didn't check him up. I followed up on a report. Also I didn't write to him in ghostmode, so his local chat is very irrelevant.

Fred Beron: Even though he was not AFK I decided to keep in jailed because he was off-topic talking, and acting very arrogant against me, and if you read the rules again it says that I reserve the rights to jail someone at the base of anything. And first of all, I jailed him because he did not answer me when I was checking him up for AFK botting, then when he obviously proved that he wasn't afk I decided to keep him in jail because he deserved to stay there until server save because of being an arrogant dick who has to learn that being stupid doesn't help him out.
LMAO! YOU THINK SOMEONE ELSE IS ARROGANT? You're the most arrogant little kid there is on otland, and you shouldn't even be arrogant, because you're the worst gm I've ever heard of.

Basically what i read is. Im siramix and i can jail someone for being mean to me now adays. Q.Q respect the gm even tho i do absolutly nothing but jail ppl for being bullys.

im wondering how u actually got a spot on the twifysoft team

Honestly, I'm surprised that he hasn't closed this thread for us being mean to him

OMG Hani is such a bad GM! :mad: it jail primetime even tho he is on the list! :mad::mad:

Last edited:
Basically what i read is. Im siramix and i can jail someone for being mean to me now adays. Q.Q respect the gm even tho i do absolutly nothing but jail ppl for being bullys.

im wondering how u actually got a spot on the twifysoft team

As long as a player follow the rules and answer a gamemaster when he checks him up, instantly, they shouldn't be jailed. Because if they don't answer a gamemaster they are considered as AFK, how many times do I have to tell you that? Thanks for stealing my time trying to get that into your fucking brains.

As long as a player follows the rules and answer a gamemaster when he checks him up, instantly they shouldn't be jailed. Because if they don't answer a gamemaster they are considered as AFK, how many times do I have to tell you that? Thanks for stealing my time trying to get that into your fucking brains.
So basically what if i decide to put u on ignore because i think ur the worst staff ive seen on this ot(ive seen a lot of bad staff members here). or maybe i decide i dont feel like "chatting" with a staff member then what? i get jailed because i decided the bitch siramix doesnt deserve to talk to me?

If you do not answer me when I'm checking you up, I'm going to jail you, because you are considered as AFK if you do not answer to my message. Did you get it now or not?

Siramix prolly donated £1000 per week for GM rlx guys;ddddddd

Last edited:
so umm just because i did this
2m5xb47.png

I get jailed because i wanted to ignore you? thats a dick move right there fag

Siramix prolly donated £1000 per week for GM rlx guys;ddddddd

Yes obviously, I'm the SMS master.

@topic: If you can't deal with the rules that the owners of this server have setup, go play some other OT.

So ppl should just find a diff ot because of a gm thats a retard. Thats not good for lunar or shadow because then they lose ppl which means they lose money. Then what? They still got gm siramix to the rescue tho so i guess thats something.

If that is what you want to tell yourself and believe in, go for it. The only reason why you think I'm retarded is because I stand for my actions and that my actions were justified for jailing this "Combarn". You just can't handle the truth, and of course you can't handle rules. Thanks for me, now I'm leaving you guys. Good night :)

If that is what you want to tell yourself and believe in, go for it. The only reason why you think I'm retarded is because I stand for my actions and that my actions were justified jailing this "Combarn". You just can't handle the truth, and of course you can't handle rules. Thanks for me, now I'm leaving you guys. Good night :)
Cant handle the truth that a gm tpd someone because he apparently has the right and someone ignored him, but got ss of it all? For god sakes whenever i see you when im "botting" or just hunting ima ignore ur ass and just start taken ss like its nobodys business

Not to mention hes apparently still in jail for not talking to a gm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back