• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sneak deal between Lapa & Jordi

Lapaa

Reaction score
I just wrote with jordi like 15mins ago and we came up to give u guys time untill 17.09 and then fight on wars again but still not sneak but Jordis members are all so ignorant and not even replying to stop luring on decoy on grims for example,and they are active.

This master plan lured on decoy on grims.
Triinix atked fishing for urf and killed him on lizards.

Im not crying cuz of that shit but its pretty annoying to hear things like that from my players meanwhile we do not even take any spawn to let u guys exp so it will be a nice lunarforce again but if you guys think you can just do w/e u want then dont cry latter if you cant leave pz.

So we will do somethings back :)

decoy is higher lvl of ot so its normal pls,spanish,brs wanna kill him :D
and dont count trini kuz he is a fucking spanish retard cooker of rabbits so u dont need to start sneaking us :D

Triinix atked fishing for urf and killed him on lizards.
this retarded shit even soloed me, while i were afking near my house, becuz he didin't knew i'm with him. gg wp, hunted earned. :D So lapa u can sneak this guy 24/7 , i give 2kk each you killhim.

this retarded shit even soloed me, while i were afking near my house, becuz he didin't knew i'm with him. gg wp, hunted earned. :D So lapa u can sneak this guy 24/7 , i give 2kk each you killhim.
and what was the price to kill one of my chars botting?(turban gajs) i dont remember :(

lol you guys killed divinus bellator way before they did anything with decoy, plus also bezieh died and some other we never complained only bezieh made a thread about it and you read what i said on the thread i told him to ignore it . We do not have cash ehre ebcause we are giving you guys a lot of wars because our goal is to keep the community active and other teams here playing . But i can´t guarantee you my people will stay here if they can´t buy 2 bp of ssa to go war ebcause they ar egeting sneaked by lvl 300 rp´s because some random spanish ppl are luring on decoy that is lvl 400 , same if somebody attacks fatima, its natural she is high level and is hunted same with me i got killed but never said anything about it because i dont think it was intentional .

bottom line is : we are giving you guys wars, we are literally hunting just ti buy bless and ssa, nothing else , if you guys sneak us we will buy more bless than what is supposed therefore we will have no money to ssa and we will loose the wars badly wich will make you guys bored and people from my team frustated = retired

decoy is higher lvl of ot so its normal pls,spanish,brs wanna kill him :D
and dont count trini kuz he is a fucking spanish retard cooker of rabbits so u dont need to start sneaking us :D

hahahahhaaha men shut up plis he not talking about me fucking retard learn how to read before u talk fucking spanish retarded

fishing for urf this guy sneaking my team 24/7? znam
Idk what u crying about 1 / 2 frags when ur team sneaking all day my team like retardeds.
So if u want to start battles like this it wont be that fun it can be.

true info, Triinix killed me when i was botting and said i cant exp in lc :(

lol you guys killed divinus bellator way before they did anything with decoy, plus also bezieh died and some other we never complained only bezieh made a thread about it and you read what i said on the thread i told him to ignore it . We do not have cash ehre ebcause we are giving you guys a lot of wars because our goal is to keep the community active and other teams here playing . But i can´t guarantee you my people will stay here if they can´t buy 2 bp of ssa to go war ebcause they ar egeting sneaked by lvl 300 rp´s because some random spanish ppl are luring on decoy that is lvl 400 , same if somebody attacks fatima, its natural she is high level and is hunted same with me i got killed but never said anything about it because i dont think it was intentional .

bottom line is : we are giving you guys wars, we are literally hunting just ti buy bless and ssa, nothing else , if you guys sneak us we will buy more bless than what is supposed therefore we will have no money to ssa and we will loose the wars badly wich will make you guys bored and people from my team frustated = retired
True alot brs want to kill me just because im 390-400 but this Master Plan isn't a br he spoke polish to me, also Duma~ allready sneaked me 1 week ago with Keizer nukes it and others and they aren't brs so kick them from your team if they don't know what no sneak deal is. And can you kill this brs on battle like we do? they destroy like 50% of our battles but you dont even attack them back.

jordi no1 sneaking u noob ppl lvls 150 becouse ppl to lazy to do it :) all our vent stayingon afk channel all day and few ppl playin lol

decoy relax now u got me brat ! if they will sneake u we will show for them how to sneake back aftter 2 days they will leave ot

True alot brs want to kill me just because im 390-400 but this Master Plan isn't a br he spoke polish to me, also Duma~ allready sneaked me 1 week ago with Keizer nukes it and others and they aren't brs so kick them from your team if they don't know what no sneak deal is. And can you kill this brs on battle like we do? they destroy like 50% of our battles but you dont even attack them back.

brs ? we must attack them eyah but if we attack them we will loose the timing to attack our enemies . Both sides have to attack them

Last edited:
decoy relax now u got me brat ! if they will sneake u we will show for them how to sneake back aftter 2 days they will leave ot
Veziv aka gather every hour to sneak ? Znam.
U're with lapa?

Back