• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sneak deal between Lapa & Jordi

I just wrote with jordi like 15mins ago and we came up to give u guys time untill 17.09 and then fight on wars again but still not sneak but Jordis members are all so ignorant and not even replying to stop luring on decoy on grims for example,and they are active.

This master plan lured on decoy on grims.
Triinix atked fishing for urf and killed him on lizards.

Im not crying cuz of that shit but its pretty annoying to hear things like that from my players meanwhile we do not even take any spawn to let u guys exp so it will be a nice lunarforce again but if you guys think you can just do w/e u want then dont cry latter if you cant leave pz.

So we will do somethings back :)
Lapa why u dont shut up look you friend decoy cry no? jordi team come to kill hem on grims but he go to hive to kill everybody with 4 characters on follow, before u post here.STOP CRY AND MAKE WARMODE. You team sneak first u team go down only this.
SRRY FOR MY NOOB NOOB NOOB ENGLISH BYE ^^

Last edited:
Lapa why u dont shut up look you friend decoy cry no? jordi team come to kill hem on grims but he go to hive to kill everybody with 4 characters on follow, before u post here.STOP CRY AND MAKE WARMODE. You team sneak first u team go down only this.
SRRY FOR MY NOOB NOOB NOOB ENGLISH BYE ^^

we were talking before that if somebody will be on respawn or start to botting , he can kill him so why you heff to be mad?

^sad but true even neutrals know that
Luis i am on vt (venlo) rl mastahh paralujez im no neutral im with jordi since 2012 in spanish powah look my old life tread

we were talking before that if somebody will be on respawn or start to botting , he can kill him so why you heff to be mad?
Majczal if u see look others post before this say lapa OK PEACE FOR GET MONEY AND LV were is peace ? :* the problem is lapa cry of jordis team kills but he first kill jordis team decoy is a noob mc magebotter with 4 lvs 300+ charlover moneymaker an clean hive everyday and he cry ? HAHAHAHAHAH FUNNY GAJS SRRY NOOB ENGLISH and i dont cry i lost only 100k? Jajaja i say this but lapa cry and decoy cry and everybody cry and i die by awesome rush decoy and some others and dont say anithing ;)

Luis i am on vt (venlo) rl mastahh paralujez im no neutral im with jordi since 2012 in spanish powah look my old life tread

Majczal if u see look others post before this say lapa OK PEACE FOR GET MONEY AND LV were is peace ? :* the problem is lapa cry of jordis team kills but he first kill jordis team decoy is a noob mc magebotter with 4 lvs 300+ charlover moneymaker an clean hive everyday and he cry ? HAHAHAHAHAH FUNNY GAJS SRRY NOOB ENGLISH

i know you are not neutral lol, what i said is that what you said is true and that even neutrals ( some brs ) know that decoy lures on hives there is nothing we can do if brs wanna kill him even tho lapa asked why we dont attack them back

i know you are not neutral lol, what i said is that what you said is true and that even neutrals ( some brs ) know that decoy lures on hives there is nothing we can do if brs wanna kill him even tho lapa asked why we dont attack them back
A ok trevor my english to bad xD

and what was the price to kill one of my chars botting?(turban gajs) i dont remember :(
I didin't knew your stupid bot rp names. and ( isn't it illegal to bot with mc with enabled in same place?) + i were just in toilet >,> not botting.

Its as I posted not about cry or revenge or start of sneak Its just I want you to talk to these peoples to stop that so you guys will have it easier to get optimal war levels...
And about those small things wich happened we dont even care but if nobody starts to say anything it will be a bigger problem and to much hate between both teams that the wars will be only dirty playing style.

Long story, short sense :
Stop killing eachother on spawns to make lunarforce funnier.

@This random peoples from BOTH teams that trashtalk 24/7 and lick someones ass till their faces get black
:: SHUT UP.

Thanks.

thyzera 400 ed dedek at 04.00 at night by us i know thyzera on three 380 ek ded 3 x i know and like 50 brs and we got only 8 ppl gajs

if u got problem i will sneak all of u

Its as I posted not about cry or revenge or start of sneak Its just I want you to talk to these peoples to stop that so you guys will have it easier to get optimal war levels...
And about those small things wich happened we dont even care but if nobody starts to say anything it will be a bigger problem and to much hate between both teams that the wars will be only dirty playing style.

Long story, short sense :
Stop killing eachother on spawns to make lunarforce funnier.

@This random peoples from BOTH teams that trashtalk 24/7 and lick someones ass till their faces get black
:: SHUT UP.

Thanks.
Yes lapa but you say jordis team kill decoy etc etc etc decoy kill everybody in hives and dont respect anything and you want to respect hem ? Srry for my english.

Yes lapa but you say jordis team kill decoy etc etc etc decoy kill everybody in hives and dont respect anything and you want to respect hem ? Srry for my english.
He kills everyone on hive (means boot eks that nobody carees about ) so who cares how can he know hes ur chars?
Its not like he kills ur main its just bot eks from random ppls like brs etc

He kills everyone on hive (means boot eks that nobody carees about ) so who cares how can he know hes ur chars?
Its not like he kills ur main its just bot eks from random ppls like brs etc
Hahahahaha lapa everybody for warmodes bot in hives for get money faster do you know .... decoy bot there too and i dont lure hem and anything is u team first kill jordis team say to your team first and when u team no kill say to jordi bye and srry for my english other time xD

Back