• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sneak deal between Lapa & Jordi

The reason lapas team started sneaking is cuz lapa is scared to loose if we're equal levels, which he will cuz Jordi got better players and better commander.

Na,im with jordi if im no with any team i dont say anithing fucking troll,go make a blow job with veziv jajajaja @Lapaa

Still nobody knows who you are. Venlo was a bosnian players from Valoria you are either him or faking his name along with your shitty avatar comment he use to put

I know what is venlo noob i play with hem on valoria fuck pl orc xD for this i put he's name retarted i use mm 10 names on shadow/lunar? And ? Shut up and go out from house @udarac and the avatar i put today is funny retard xD
and if u are angry why i say u to your lenguage is a orc relax bro relax ;) and if u have some problem give your name on lunar and i speak with you :)

Last edited:
I know what is venlo noob i play with hem on valoria fuck pl orc xD for this i put he's name retarted i use mm 10 names on shadow/lunar? And ? Shut up and go out from house @udarac and the avatar i put today is funny retard xD
and if u are angry why i say u to your lenguage is a orc relax bro relax ;) and if u have some problem give your name on lunar and i speak with you :)

You are pathetic and now you are mad. You are using a name of a guy who didnt dominate shit on Valoria. Hes the same type of player like Veziv. You even used his heretics guild name and trying to put dominando to sound cool. This tells me you are about 16 years old.

cya

You play on valoria ? Heretics bound tzu etc ? Really here the patetic are you you dont know anything a are the best ? Hahahaha and i dont have 16years old is funny speak with you but u only come here for speak of me and anything care this.if im a random or no im prefer are a random than knows noobs same to you,the kid here are u i speak of sneaks and u come here for speak of my name you are patetic xd anybody care my name some people knows me and no need more ;) just go warmode with MY FRIENDS of this u dont have.

bye and finish you are so bored @udarac

STHAT THE FAK AP U NO HAND :) U ONLY WITH JORDI BECUSE OF TRADE :) GO LEARN SOME PVP SKILLS FROM THE BRASOLS ON SHADOWCORES U SHIT DICK

STHAT THE FAK AP U NO HAND :) U ONLY WITH JORDI BECUSE OF TRADE :) GO LEARN SOME PVP SKILLS FROM THE BRASOLS ON SHADOWCORES U SHIT DICK
Fucking noob look my profile here and look my lifetread im with jordi since 2012 in 2013 i retired and return in 2014 orc.

Back