• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestions regarding Rules

i read english rules and there isnt any rule of boss blocks. you should write there thats who is first in boss spawn he have 5 minutes to find team and when its over then other team can kill boss. allmost everybody know that but there isnt rule of that.

and why GM's have different rules? like telling "noob" one gm tell that this is offensive language and all others say thats not. please tell what u thik about this word and post here is this offensive or not and tell it to all GM's because i dont need unjustified notations.

Last edited:
i read english rules and there isnt any rule of boss blocks. you should write there thats who is first in boss spawn he have 5 minutes to find team and when its over then other team can kill boss. allmost everybody know that but there isnt rule of that.

and why GM's have different rules? like telling "noob" one gm tell that this is offensive language and all others say thats not. please tell what u thik about this word and post here is this offensive or not and tell it to all GM's because i dont need unjustified notations.

depends on that NOOB GM ;D

It says "massive throwing out items for free is forbidden"
What does the word "massive" mean? For example, if I will throw out 50gps, I will throw 50 items, right? Is it consider as "massive" throwing then? And if I will throw BH or blue note/orshabaal brain, it's just one item, so it's legal? Lol.

Back